November 22, 2014 | 1845 users online

Shampoo - Garnier - Fortifying Shampoo for Fine Hair

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 8:32:00 AM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This made my very fine hair feel coarse, dry, and unpleasant. I also hated the packaging-- that little green ball is very hard for me to get a hold of in the shower without destroying my nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 7:20:00 AM More reviews by BethanyBez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Surprised that this isn't getting better reviews! But I guess everyone's hair really is different. I tried this out when I was at my mom's for the holidays and I ran out of the Pantene Pro-V I'd brought. I was genuinely astonished by the results I saw. My dry, fragile hair was the silkiest and smoothest it had ever been. I bought some for myself, and week after week I get the same exact results. I haven't experienced any of the build-up or dryness other reviewers have cited... quite the opposite, in fact. Love the citrusy smell, too!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2010 9:28:00 AM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smells great and did give my fine hair some volume. It also seems to make hair softer and thicker. My boyfriend is always using mine. The only thing is I wish it would make my hair more shinier.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2008 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Jupee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This shampoo is really drying. I bought it for my dad, who is bald, has fine hair and loves the Garnier scent. I decided to try it on my short curly hair. Terrible! It dried it out terribly. I could feel the squeaky clean dryness after I rinsed. I'm leaving this to my dad, who has no complaints.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2007 2:52:00 AM More reviews by MyFavoriteWeapon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Had a nice smell and texture but after a few days it made my hair fall out like crazy, as it did with all my friends. I usually try to steer clear from alopecia, so I steer clear from this line.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2006 11:43:00 PM More reviews by black_bomb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very good product, Though it does leave your hair a little dry. It's very good. And it does make your hair shiny and strong.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2006 1:55:00 AM More reviews by AprilH

I give up on Garnier's shampoos. I've never seen shampoos that build up so fast on the hair. This is supposed to be a bit lighter than the other shampoos in the line, but I didn't notice any real difference. Naturally any shampoo with silicones is going to build up over time, but after just one wash with Garnier's shampoos my hair feels coated and just plain gross. Combine them with the silicone-laden conditioners and that just worsens the effect. I'm not going to use a clarifying shampoo every other day just to wash out the buildup from this crap. Sorry Garnier.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2006 3:54:00 PM More reviews by phenvy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product offers everything I've ever wanted in a shampoo: it cleanses without stripping, adds a little volume, and does not build up or weigh hair down. Hair stays clean yet not dry, and at a decent price! How much more can you ask for?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2005 4:08:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Not bad for a cheapie! I bought this in-a-pinch when visiting my parents in Florida and forgot (HOW COULD I???) any shampoo or conditioner. I am a Kerastase-lovin', Phyto-usin', Biolage as my "cheap Brand" hair snob and I like Garnier's stuff. The shampoo works well on my shoulder-length, "white-girl" fine, slightly dry hair that I am DESPARATE to try to grow long. This is a good product that doesn't strip my color TOO much (it does a bit - so stick to Biolage Color-Care for freshly colored reds.) and doesn't weigh it down. NICE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2005 9:14:00 PM More reviews by loveableqtpie212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased this 2 times already and decided it was time to write a review. I love the smell of this and the lather. It cleans my hair very. It does not strip my fine long straight hair. I am going to keep buying this until i find somthing htat i like even more. I don;t think the conditioner was good though.