Urban Decay Stray Dog Lipstick

3.0

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/29/2006 4:09:00 PM

This came to me from a friend who used to stock the shelves at Urban Outfitters - she had TONS of leftover UD goodies, many of them discontinued. I'd only rarely worn UD lipstick before, and it's not my first choice (most are a bit too frosty for me), but I was eager to give this a whirl. And, despite looking a bit unappetizing in the tube, Stray Dog surprised me: mixed with one of my MAC tinted lip conditioners, it yielded a surprisingly workable neutral lip and looked fairly polished and not overly shimmery. I wasn't bowled over by the texture, though. (Part of the problem may be the lipstick's age - it's been off the shelves for a few years!) But it's worth a try, should you cross paths with one.

on 7/18/2003 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I got this in a swap, and unfortunately I didnt like the color. Taupey beige with gold shimmer, but it made me look like the Walking Dead. Definitely not flattering on me.

on 3/25/2003 6:58:00 AM

This is a lovely beige/taupe color with gold shimmer. Nice texture, very creamy and glossy. Goes well with my coloring (warm LLL), gives me a nicely polished but not-too-made-up sort of look.

Popular Lipsticks