Korres Lemon Basil Body Water

4.6

on 6/15/2009 2:38:00 AM

I was totally in love with this fragrance. Too bad Korres discontinued it.

on 8/8/2008 2:50:00 PM

I actually have a lemon basil plant at my house, and this smells similar. The body water has the perfect balance of lemon and basil, with the lemon being a bit more noticeable. I just wish the scent was a little stronger. I think this is great product for someone that does not wear perfume often since it smells natural and isn't overpowering at all. Would repurchase and wear only in the spring/summer......Update! I wore this the other day and my boyfriend asked why I was wearing bug spray. I like the scent, although I really don't want to smell like I am trying to repel bugs.

on 4/21/2008 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

what a great scent for spring/summer. this is often my go-to scent because i can spray it on in the morning and not worry about the smell being too strong or cloying for me (i am so not a morning person). it doesn't last, which is fine since it is "water," but i do wish they'd come out with a travel version so i can bring this with me.

on 10/21/2007 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This one has a great smell, but my fav is the citrus body water! I carry a bottle with me everywhere. It a nice light refreshing scent that is never overbarring now matter how much i spray. I am allergic to perfumes so I love that this body water has no effect on my allergies :)

on 12/20/2005 9:43:00 PM

Yum. This is so delicious, and it makes my skin nice and glowy and healthy.

on 10/2/2004 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

When I stumbled upon the Korres line because I saw the word LEMON and that grabbed my attention b/c I'm a citrus lover, I ended up finding my fave fragrant products. I use the Basil Lemon shower gel, body lotion and body water for lasting power and that it does provide. I have never loved fragrance, but this is clean, fresh, and provides the perfect pick me up sort of scent for me. It's long lasting since I layer the products, and I spritz it a couple of times a day to have further freshness and I will absolutely being using this trio for a long time, plus you can't beat the inexpensive cost.

on 7/27/2004 5:18:00 PM

Fresh, pick-me-up body water. I like this product for waking me up and concentrating at my early classes at university...very natural. Simple and fresh.

on 2/2/2004 8:27:00 PM

Yep, it's *Lemon* Basil and it's divine! A tart, clean lemon scent with (as QV says) a wonderful peppery basil edge. I brought this with me on an August trip to NYC (staying with friends who had no AC), and this was the perfect thing to have on hand for a refreshing pick-me-up during the stinky, sweaty NY summer days. As pablohoney says, for something called "water", this lasts fairly well. Yet it's light enough that you can spritz and spritz without knocking anyone over with the scent. The matching shower gel and body milk are terrific, too.

on 9/8/2003 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

IT IS *BASIL LEMON.*

This is tart and fresh, with softened lemon and european basil notes. The thin spray bottle is quite postmodern :)

on 4/28/2003 9:09:00 PM

Really loving this line! (I thought it was Basil/lemon but I think we are reviewing the same product...)

Lasts a medium amount of time (~4 hrs on me, with some light lasting whiffs after that) - good for s/t called "body water" IMO.

Totally cool packaging. Very chic looking, and easy to use/store/carry. It's plastic so no worries about breakage if you take it as an "on the go" refresher (which I like to do since I am NEVER home!)

I will be using this all the time this spring/summer on warm days when I need a pick me up! Very green, fresh, clean smelling! The lotion in the same scent is my default "desktop" hand lotion @ work now, too :)

I'd give it 5 lippies if it lasted just a *bit* longer...

Popular Fragrances