October 23, 2014 | 1414 users online

Lip Gloss - GirLActik - Star Gloss in Innocent Pink

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by ellen1159

Too light and tacky for my taste. Might look good on a younger person.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2004 9:12:00 PM More reviews by shaqthecat

This is the gloss of the pop stars. Everyone is wearing this, and I must say, that they are right: this rocks. Lasts forever and looks soooo cute! Even the packaging is cute! A must-have for the makeup maven!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2004 3:25:00 PM More reviews by girlonfilm77

I brought this colour on a whim and I'm glad I did. It only cost 7.00 (about $10.00) so was good value and a great colour. Reminds me of mac prrr but is lighter and more shimmery. Really pretty pink colour, not too light either so looks great on its own. It goes a bit sticky after a while but for the money its good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2003 8:40:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been so thrilled discovering this company and trying out their fabulous lip glosses. Right now Innocent Pink is my favorite. This color is a light shimmering pink that really looks nice on top of my regular lipstick. The shimmer is there but not over the top. This gloss lightens up the lipstick I have on underneath. I love the colors and staying power of these fabulous new lip gloss finds.