November 22, 2014 | 1834 users online

Liquid - Estee Lauder - Maximum Coverage Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by MyMakeupPerspective

My First Impression Review of this foundation (I also included an update in the description box of the video)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:29:00 AM More reviews by sarahmedeiros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in the color 5 which is a lot lighter than I thought it would be, but I warm it up with some bronzer. Overall, it's very heavy, which I expected from the name but was hopeful because it was so expensive that they would have a less dense formula with just as much coverage. The coverage is a little over the top: yes it covers everything, but it also looks quite unnatural and a bit uneven in natural light (I use a beauty blender so it really shouldn't look uneven). I will not repurchase because of the price or the finish, but will finish the bottle by using it as a spot concealer. It's fabulous for covering bits of acne!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by vfetters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't say I wont buy this again, but I can say that I will try to look for something better. I was so in love at first but then I started realizing in car mirrors that this product is really hard to evenly distribute. I moisturize before hand and use a blending bud or whatever and i will find a random spot on my face where the makeup just stuck and did not want to spread. If I look in the right mirror when doing it, I can see it happen as well. I will try to rub it out and get the color even, but then all I end up doing is getting rid of the makeup in that spot and it's basically just showing my blemishes through it again along with being red from trying to rub it so hard.

I feel like I need to mix two colors to match my skin but I deal with the creamy vanilla.

I will buy this again, but I hope to find something better. It's a big inconvenience and it's hard to cover up the blemishes I need.

It is good for covering redness.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by JenaLeAnn19

AMAZING COVERAGE...but at a price. Seriously nothing compares to the coverage of this makeup. It's like photo-editing in real life. I only use it on my acne spots and scars and dark circles. It's too heavy to apply all over. However, this stuff breaks me out like crazy. I only use it for very special occasions because it's not worth the breakout. Make sure you wash it off before bed...that helps to prevent extra pimples.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by clhoerosebud

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this a while back.
    fell in love! but.....
    color range is horrible. 5 was too light & 7 was to dark. (the lady told me there was no 6)
    looks cakey& oily. got into fine lines.
    but amazing coverage.
    I suggest use as spot concealer only.
    hope I helped..

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by sleepypup101

Great for spot concealing, a bit cakey so use the tiniest amount and make sure to moisturize.

The lightest yellow tone they have is a bit dark for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by PKK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation would work beautifully for all skin types. Below is the regime you can follow to get the best out of it-
    Hydrate your skin with ANR serum generously. Top it off with moisturizer and primer and leave it well for 30-40 seconds. Then very SPARINGLY dab product with ring finger under your eyes and onto any discoloration/scarring and then quickly and light handedly spread all over the face. You can use wet sponge too, make sure that amount of product is minimal to work with while building the coverage. For a natural look first application would do the trick. Pore minimizing serum can be used under the foundation if you have oily skin and the result would be flawless.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by apricotcloud

At first I thought this was the best thing ever - I'd put it on over problem areas on top of foundation or just wear it alone.. it is high coverage, probably the highest coverage I've ever tried BUT this comes with a drawback... it is VERY OILY. I didn't think much of it to start with as it covered so well but over time I realised this was actually making my skin worse. Not good considering the high price tag. A little goes a LONG way though - you'll literally never run out if you use sparingly but for me, the oil was a huge problem.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by aliciakp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

Ok this saved my life when I broke out baddddd! It covers extremely well and lasts pretty long. The only downside is it appears a bit cakey, but if you NEED coverage, use this, at least temporarily.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by LustAngel

I have only got a sample of this product from the makeup department and am instantly in love with this. I have been using the sample for around almost a month now and I still have some left. I really want to buy it in full size. It has great coverage and you only need a little foundation to cover most blemishes. You don't need to use powder to set this foundation but you can if you want to. In the past I have used many different foundations and for the longest time my favorite was Almay clear complexion liquid foundation because it had the best coverage for a drugstore foundation and was reliable but I used that foundation up quickly and it did not have the coverage I wanted. The texture of the foundation was smooth and kind of silky feeling. It has amazing pigmentation and did not break me out or make my skin really oily. I give the Estee Lauder foundation 3 lippies for the packaging because I would rather have a glass bottle with a pump. 4 lippies for price because even though it is expensive it will save you money in the long run.