July 25, 2014 | 1778 users online

Lipstick - Vincent Longo - Lip Stain in Fleur de Flirt

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by 2ksmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this, itís a beautiful pinkish-mauve MLBB shade. I bought a *ton* of these VL Lipstain Lipsticks for 85% off when SpaceNK was clearing out their VL cosmetics, so the price was a non-issue for me (though these are expensive at regular price). The color is a bit on the cool side (the shade ĎGenaseií being the slightly warmer counterpart in the line), but it just gives me a natural, pretty & polished look. The texture is creamy yet sheer, its emollient enough to apply without balm first, and its buildable for greater color intensity and lasting power. Its not super long wearing (for something described as a stain), but if I apply, blot & reapply, I get a good 2-3 hrs of wear. It fades evenly, and its effortless to reapply or just top with a little gloss/balm to refresh the color. My only complaint really, is that these VL lipsticks are just not very secure in the tubes, and get askew from the base very easily. I try to be careful not to wind it up the whole way to apply, and Iíll take extra care with these babies in the warmer weather. This shade is not particularly unique, as I have many close-enough dupes already (Revlon Sugar Plum Lip Butter & Mauvy Night Super Lustrous Lipstick come close). But the texture is really nice, there is no scent and taste, and lasting power is decent. I stocked up on these while they were on sale, though I would certainly repurchase should I ever have the need.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2009 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Abbieness

On my non-pigmented lips this is a plummy pink. I love how moisturizing and smooth it feels. It is a neutral color for me, good when I don't want to look like I'm wearing a lot of makeup. Because I need color on my lips always, this is a go-to color for casual non-glamorous needs. Its a must have in my collection, because there are planty of days when I don't want to have makeup caked or obvious, but need the color and moisture. Love it! Sophisticated and understated.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2008 2:56:00 PM More reviews by file03

this makes my lips appear a darker natural shade of reddish/pink. on the sephora website, it showed it more pale and pink.

definitely bummed. I would love a lip stain by vincent, considering the great reviews.

is there a pale pink/nude in this shade? the sephora website makes it look like fleur de flirt was the lightest pink color. yet its so dark in person.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2007 8:51:00 PM More reviews by abbybaby

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has become my go to lip color. It's like the color of my lips but better and goes with practically all my makeup color combintations. Plus, it moisturizes and stays on longer than most other "sheer balm" type of lipsticks. Lovely!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2007 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Shavwi

really pretty natural pink color, definitely my lips but better. I amp up the color by adding a pink lipliner like Rimmel's East End Snob. It lasts a while and is very moisturizing. It is very soft and melts and/or breaks easily, but is so pretty and fresh looking that I can't help but love it. I would deff repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2007 7:51:00 PM More reviews by mermaidmaenad

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this lipstick is exactly the color of my natutral lips. i do not know why i actually want a lipstick that looks like NO lipstick, but i do. and i adore his one. fleur de flirt is excellent in quality, color, texture,and packaging as well. a definite staple in my lipstick arsenal...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2006 11:49:00 PM More reviews by tagg

Love the texture and the colour is quite nice... but it's a bit peachy on me and not quite what I was hoping for. I ordered Genasei at the same time and much prefer its colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2006 3:20:00 AM More reviews by peachlai

Definitely the best lip stick I've ever used!! The moisturizing and smooth texture is unbelievable and the color is great for me. I'm an Asian skin tone (bobbi brown 2.5 warm sand) and the color fits me no matter I wear makeup or not. My sister tried it once and immediately wanted me to get one for her (she's in Taiwan so the lip stick is not available for her). My number one lip stick and color!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2005 10:07:00 AM More reviews by oldone

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the new SPF version. It is a definite MLBB for me. A very soft pinky shade. It is what I thought that Nars Dolce Vita would be. Dolce Vita does not do it for me, a little too peachy.
I love all the VL lipstains. Have Foolish Virgin, F de F, Madison and Cherry. Love them all. Worth the money. Very moisturizing, yet they last on me for several hours without touch-up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2005 10:13:00 PM More reviews by mypsalms

I thought my other lipstain (Foolish virgin) will be my forever favorite. But, I found this in ebay for a very good price and surprised at how I loooovvvee the colour on my lips. It's flirty (natural pink with sheen, anyone should be able to wear this colour) and the unmistakable lightness-no lipstick feeling is what make this line unforgetable. I go so far as to match every texture in lipstick with V.Longo's lipstain. None can match it so far...maybe Revital Lipstick from Shiseido come close but VL is much smoother.