September 23, 2014 | 2065 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by beachgirl1210

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG lipgloss! I absolutely LOVE the color vanilla swirl because it gives my whole makeup look a nude Kim Kardashian effect. The gloss is super pretty, tastes great, not sticky, and lasts for a good 2 hours. The only thing that sucks is that all the drugstores near me have stopped carrying this brand and I always have to order them online. But I love them so much that it is worth it! I hope and I pray that they don't end up discontinuing them since I know they are off the shelves.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by fasab88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What's not to love about these lip glosses? They're super cheap, they're a quick and easy, flattering lip gloss for every day use. Sure, they don't stay on like a MAC or NARS gloss, but they taste and smell so delicious I don't care how many times I have to reapply them. Whenever I'm at Wallmart I always swing by to see if there are any colors (or rather, flavors) I want to try. My favorites are Caramel Latte (a nude colored shimmer - usually worn on it's own), Strawberry Parfait (a milky pink - usually used over a tea rose or primrose lipstick for extra pop), and Metallic Mocha (similar to Caramel Latte with a bit more color - usually worn over Fairest Nude or similar lipstick). Like I said before, they aren't comparable to a long wearing, high pigment lipgloss, they're just a fun shimmery gloss that you won't mind swiping on throughout the day. They're always in my purse, and they're virtually unbeatable to wear on a date --- they will be surprised when your kiss tastes like a chocolate cake ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by antran31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Other

Love these! So cheap, comes in so many pretty shades. I have 5 and I love them all. And they're actually pigmented and will show up on your lips, but they're all wearable. Each one smells like their name! I'm going to buy more soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Poptimist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This would be HG status if only it would last longer :(. The color "strawberry parfait" is perfect against my NW 15 skin. Its a great baby pink, almost nude color that is just beautiful and natural. I love the taste and the smell. I have yet to find a color that I love this much in any brand of lipstick & lipgloss. But it lasts for 30 minutes at most...So I mostly use it for taking pictures & other things for going out...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Leucothea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Okay, so I normally wouldn't even look at Bonne Bell lip products. I used to assume they were for girls in middle school and, while I loved them in middle school, I was too old to still wear them. But I was desperate for a non frosty light pink, so I bought Strawberry Parfait, and loved it. Like seriously loved it. Best pale pink on the market, hands down. So then I bought three more Lip Lites in different shade... And then I bought three more... And then I bought the last three my local store sold. That's how awesome these are. I don't mind paying thity dollars for some cosmetic products, but this lip gloss kicks butt. It's better then the Urban Decay, Clinique, Dior and Estee Lauder lip products I have tried. Oh yeah... And it only costs three bucks a bottle :D I just had to buy all ten that were available. And honestly, I love them all. I tried a bunch of colors I would have been too scared to try before. I tried nudes for the first time and loved them, I tried mocha shades for the first time and was super shocked that I love them too, it was like Christmas in September. I love that all ten shades cost the same as a single high end lip product. I don't think I'll even buy anything other lip gloss. Seriously, you have to try this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by LovePinkxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This gloss costs $3.50 and is so worth more. It tastes real and isn't sticky. It's pigmented and it lasts. I have two so far and want to collect them all. They are just a lil hard to find. Their just like NARS Lip gloss without the yucky scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love these! I recently rediscovered them at Dollarama in Canada, and I bought 3 of the cappaccino flavour because it used to be my favourite lip gloss when I was younger- and it's now my favourite again! Not at all sticky, great colour and smells really good :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by ElishiaMarie6682

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite lipgloss ever! I have almost every color. The colors are great, they are super cheap, they smell yummy and most of all....they are non-sticky!!! A+++

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

i have 3 of these:Vanilla Swirl.Cappunicho,Caramel Latte.They are alll very pretty colors,long lasting,and smell AMAZING.The only reason i gave these 4 lippies instead of 5 is because if your lips are chapped/flaky it highlights it very well which annoys me but that doesn't stop me from repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by FizzyBaybii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THESE! I got them in Mocha Mousse and Berry Smoothie. MM is a pinky toned brown that looks great with any skin. Berry Smoothie at first glance is a deeper red based berry, but it really is a almost-hot-pink berry color. It can actually be either one depending on which color you wear under it or what color your lips are. The packaging is great, it has just the right amount of pigmentation. The staying power is okay, but I don't mind reapplying. The best part is the price! I got these for about $3 at my local Walmart. I'm a tween, so I can't affored HE glosses, but these are perfect for my budget. And for those e.l.f lovers out there (me being one of them) these totally top the e.l.f mineral lip glosses.