Hard Candy Hard Candy Supershine Gloss- Flirt

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Very fruity and flirty. I love the scent and shimmer. Hard Candy is great.

I agree with dior_duchess about Flirt being comparable to Prrr only slightly more pink?
This is a gorgeous coral pink with fine gold glitter. Of course, the smell is beautiful - which i can only describe as Christmas cookie by Yankee candles. Lovely!

I seem to recall someone stating that there are a lot of look-a-likes of Hard Candy's "Flirt" gloss. I don't know how accurate this statement is with the drugstore brands, but Flirt's comparable to MAC's "Prrr" lipglass. I'm satisfied with it. I wasn't looking for a super-gloss, just something with a hint of pigment that resembles Prrr, which I've recently ran out of but am too neurotic to buy again. It gives a hint of pale, peachy-pink color and can go on rather sheer or thick depending on application. The scent would be pleasant to anyone else, but I hate cake and after a while the odor becomes nauseating. The consistency is surprisingly good- sticky and thick. The applicator is a brush, which isn't my top choice but isn't annoying either. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a cheaper alternative to "Prrr".

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Nice pink with gold l/g. Good not too sticky gloss with good amount of shine and pigmentation.

Flirt is a medium pink with gold shimmer. When applied, it is quite sheer and gives a hint of colour. Like all Hard Candy glosses it has the great cake batter scent. It has a good sticky consistency and lasts a decent length of time.

Recommended for Medium Skin