August 30, 2014 | 1695 users online

Gels/Soaps - Archipelago Botanicals - Archipelago Botanicals Morning Mint Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by nolalune

I bought this for my daughter based only on how it smelled. I tried it and love the smell. It doesn't really smell that minty, it has more of a citrus/mint combination smell. I tend to have dry skin and previously used The Thymes Eucalyptus body wash as it never left my skin dry but Morning Mint is a close second and not as expensive. Smell does not linger but that is fine with me, as it doesn't clash or interfere with any fragrance I use. The smell is a definitely great to wake up with in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by REALPROPERTY

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This by far is my favorite body wash. I'm a mint/eucalyptus junkie so this is right up my alley. It definitely wakes you up in the morning, the smell is intoxicating & most important it don't dry my skin out!! I don't like washes that are very perfumey so this is a great balance. Also it lathers soo good! I mainly do baths but it works great taking a lathering bath just as it does in the shower. Definitely would recommend, but only if your a mint lover like me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2008 11:05:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

If you ever wanted to know what level 4 Ulta rewards/club at Ulta will get you, this is on the list. I expected more for being a level 4... but it was free. I got the 16 oz. for free, which has more product than the pump bottle option. It does smell unisex and the mint smells like spearmint and not peppermint. I love that smell.... and it's good to have a product you and your guy can use. The mint scent smells like real spearmint you just crushed and put under your nose, it reminds me of my parents back yard because they have it and I always did that as a kid. Very refreshing and clean, a keeper.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2008 8:34:00 PM More reviews by pootiebear1031

I bought this product based on the reviews my friend Jen gave this product. I tried it out for the first time this morning and I love it. It does smell minty but the scent is not overwhelming. It lathers up very well in the shower and gives you a clean feel. The cons are the scent will not linger so don't count on smelling this on your skin after you leave the shower.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2008 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I Love this body wash! I purchased a huge (32oz.) bottle of it at Belladonna Spa in New Orleans. It is also sold at Ulta. The scent is a refreshing change from the other body washes I've used. They tend to be sweet smelling whereas this is minty (of course). My DH loves it also and uses it more than I do. :( Definitely a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 6:35:00 PM More reviews by productjunkieinger

Something about having a 32 oz body wash in my shower is great. I love the morning mint scent- it wakes me up in the morning and foams like crazy- it's so great.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2005 10:55:00 PM More reviews by nlam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i think i'm alone on this one, but even though this product lathers wonderfully, rinses clean, and doesn't dry my skin, i'm not crazy about the fragrance. it might be too 'unisex' for me, as a prior reviewer said. the mint isn't too pronounced (i love minty products, and bought it for that reason). to my nose, the piney and soapy elements come forward a bit too strongly for my taste. the bathroom carries the scent for quite a while! and i find the packaging functional but unremarkable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2005 9:06:00 AM More reviews by GimmeMore

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes! An eye-opening fresh green scent that I will buy again and again. Can't wait to use up my collection of lotions to buy in this wonderful scent as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2003 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Flinta3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I brought this with me to Europe last year, and it totally reminded me of this dishwashing detergent that they use in Poland, called Ludwik....But its minty and fresh with a zing, and it soo woke me up! Now if i sniff it in the stores it brings back happy memories from my summer....I will buy again, one of best minty proucts ever

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2003 7:39:00 PM More reviews by classygirl

This is a really different scent. I really like it. It's a minty-green scent with a touch of citrus. I think it must be mandarin bc that's listed in the ingredients. It's more of a unisex fragrance. I can definately see my husband being able to use this. I love it. The mint isn't overpowering. You can smell something almost like pine next. Then, there's a slight hint of orange that comes last. I just love it. The gel itself lathers extremely well. It is definately not moisturizing though. I got 16oz for $13. With Archipelago products you get a lot for your money. I really wish I could find this in a scrub. It would be wonderful. Will be getting this again.