July 24, 2014 | 1966 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Aromatherapy lotion in Chamomile Neroli

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2004 5:36:00 PM More reviews by nemesis41

I really like this lotion- it is appropriately smoothing and softening (like most B&BW lotions) and leaves a really nice, fragrant scent behind. The chamomile neroli scent is soft, but intoxicating and very relaxing. It's a shame this has been discontinued because I really enjoyed it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2003 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Blue

This is the only scent I like from the entire Aromatherapy line, but that's ok b/c this one is sooooo fabulous! Not floral, not sweet. It's just enough herbal scent to be stimulating and soothing at the same time. I use this all the time, but especially as an after-workout treat (b/c I hate working out ;-)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2003 4:49:00 PM More reviews by theymightbegiants

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received a small (2 oz) plastic bottle of this in a gift package. I really like the scent of this lotion - I will probably buy some and keep refilling this bottle for travel, as it's plastic with a screw-on top and is a nice size.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2003 5:20:00 PM More reviews by coscouns

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This smells so good! It is hard to describe the scent, but it is good and lingers all day. This and the sweet bay rose are my favorites. It is delicate, herbal, and natural scented. Not sweet or overpowering.