November 23, 2014 | 1937 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - one coat gel liner

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by socialbutterfly221

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this from a friend and when I tried to put on the eyeliner it didn't even work. I tried sharpening it and pressing harder but every time I applied it one my eyes the color didn't show up but when I tried it on my hand it did. Very disappointed because the color looked nice.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2008 9:33:00 PM More reviews by shamuball

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

inconsistent application; fades fast; the gel part of my pencil actually somehow separated from the wood part which made for wobbly application. not worth keeping around.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2007 5:29:00 PM More reviews by bumbles26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nothing too special, I got this in Moss and I found the colour to be a darker olive green than I wanted, not as soft as I expected either. Won't be repurchasing..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2006 6:30:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner works really well for me. Glides on. Lasts all day. Loved the inky precise line. But I can't find it anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2006 11:37:00 AM More reviews by claratea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love it. I wear it below the eye and it doesn't smudge, goes on nicely and lasts well. Not amazing staying power but one of the best I've come across. Better than some liners advertised as 'all-day' that's for sure. Doesn't tug or irritate my eyes and I am a contact lens wearer. I will be hunting this discontinued product down on ebay again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2005 3:42:00 PM More reviews by walljoy

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this product in brown and charcoal for several years now and find it to be the easiest to apply compared to other eyeliners. If I mess it up while applying it, it is very easy to remedy. I find other eyeliners are difficult to apply and to fix if not applied perfectly the first time around. There isn't much staying power to these Almay liners, however, but they are "smudgable," which makes them go a little further. The sharpeners for these are custom so you cannot use any old sharpener...the liner in the pencil also breaks easily when being sharpened due to the semi-soft nature of the liner itself. I like the fact that the liner is easy to apply in this gel stick form, dries readily, and is semi-easy to maintain. Overall, I like this eyeliner but perhaps it would be a bit better if it were just a tad less soft; this might help.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2005 9:25:00 PM More reviews by mercury_starla

at first I was happy because the colour seemed to go on so rich then it started to burn... a lot! and it was so hard to resharpen. definetly not worth the money!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2005 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Tinkerbell84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is ur standard eye pencil with zero holding power. Upon applying there is an instant coolin sensation. I have this in black and it doesn't have a very rich pigment to it. I guess it may work well for lighter skin tones.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2005 11:17:00 AM More reviews by ronitabandita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

It burns! I put it on and 1 minute afterwards my eyes started to tear and burn. I was mad cuz it went on so nicely and covers well but it hurts like hell. It's the worst eyeliner I've ever used. I've pitched it and will never buy Almay eye products.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2005 4:55:00 AM More reviews by charmed_for_life

This stuff like made me cry when I used it!! I HATE IT! I am going to return it tommorow. I tried to sharpen it and it like didn't work. This stuff is a peice of crap. NEVER EVER EVER BUY IT!