July 22, 2014 | 2194 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Isis Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2005 12:12:00 PM More reviews by prettiedup

This is a gray/pink/beige color with what appears to be green flecks. It works well with Stone lipliner as mentioned in other reviews.
It comes out a sort of gray-taupe, which isn't a bad thing. I really love this lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2004 5:17:00 PM More reviews by mraheja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I *love* this color! I've purchased eight different MAC lipsticks, but use Isis every day with Stone lipliner. I've never found a color I like better. It's a gorgeous, subtle color for daytime and I always get compliments on it. MAC lipsticks are also fragrance- and taste-free... a definite plus.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2003 4:38:00 PM More reviews by BSteee2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was hesitant to get this color, but since it was a back 2 MAC, I ended up getting it. It is a sheer lilac/beige. The SA put it against stone lipliner, and basically, I fell in love with it for a more dramatic look.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2003 5:33:00 PM More reviews by amber311_1

This is my signature lipstick. Its such an awsome color. Its a pale brown with lots of shimmer it looks great with Stone lipliner which is a darker brown color. You can wear this for any occasion too, its very versatile and looks good with smokey eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 10:36:00 AM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This is one MAC lipstick I could see myself purchasing again. Its a shimmery taupe with pink tones through it. Gorgeous.