October 21, 2014 | 2093 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 4:56:00 AM More reviews by Kaylawimbleton

This is an amazing product. When I used to use it years ago I found that I was applying too much product to my skin and it made my skin feel greasy and it just wouldn't absorb so it instantly put me off as I would have to wait ages for it to soak in. I have recently decided to try it again because I absolutely love the smell and I found that applying less product is more. (If you get me) it goes such a long way and absorbs within minutes. It's really good for evening out your skin tone and improving those horrible dry patches. Turns stretch marks white and overall keeps your skin in tip top condition and feeling moisturised all day long. This is definitely a staple item. ((The only bad thing about it is it's quite hard to squeeze the lotion out of the tube as it is quite thick consistency)) x

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Amy141

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Grey

I really love this it moisturises really well and keep my skin nice and hydrated the price is very good I only payed a couple of pounds but the formula is really hard to get of of the bottle it would be better if it was in a tub I don't think I would get it again because I can get ones cheaper that do the same thing and that are in a tub and are easier to get out plus a have had ones at £1 that do actually the same thing maybe better and they also contain way more product. I will stick to my coco butter in a tub at £1 and has double the amount

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by canarydiamond14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

An old favorite... had to give it a good review!

I've been using this stuff for years and I don't plan on stopping. It smells deliciously chocolatey and saves my dry skin.

The price is great for the amount I go through. I can't get enough. I am never without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Saufi1991

Highly recommend this to everyone. Love the smell and moisturise my skin perfectly. I had a bed bug on all over my body in the last few year and my friend told me to try this lotion and mix it with the bio oils, it's work perfectly for new.. Must try!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I must be just weird or something because I see all these raving reviews of this stuff. My opinion is it sucks. I dont mean just a little, I mean it REALLY sucks. First the smell to me is awful. Second, when I put this stuff on my hands, it feels like I have a film of butter caked on them for hours after. It doesnt absorb and the smell lingers ALL DAY LONG. It does nothing at all for me. I never throw stuff out, I can usually find a use for it but this is not even going on my feet. Its going straight in the garbage. I see that palmers has ALOT of products but it has turned me off from them and I wont buy any of the others because of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by biojenni

my favorite and number one,inlove with the aroma,i've used for years.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Theodora01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My number one product, can't do without it. It combines everything: deep hydration, amazing sweet smell that lasts and very good price. Just now I have 3 bottles of it in my bathroom just to feel I will not run out -I now have to order it online since I cannot find it in Greece anymore.
Only flaw is the packaging because there is always some of the cream left in the bottle -even when you buy the one with the pump -probably because it's too thick and the bottle is too thick to squeeze the remaining product out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use a lot of body cream , lotion or gel because I hydrate my whole body everyday after my shower. I usually feel pretty meh about most of the lotion because there's so much lotion that I'm absolutely not faithfull to one product. However, this product is different! It's amazing!

I really love it and I hope I will find it again because I find it hard to find here in Quebec city.

Really moisturizing, intoxicating cocoa smell, really little price...what's not to love!

It's really a good product and one I will purchase again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by laureg

I've been purchasing the Palmer's for years, and just love this stuff. I love the smell, and it makes your skin like silk. A definite staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by becky39

I've been using the Palmers Cocoa Butter stick for lips for years and love it, I started reading reviews on other Palmers products and was intrigued by the lotion. I picked up the lotion yesterday at CVS for about $9.00, a good value IMO. The lotion is nice and thick and smells wonderful! I had just showered and shaved my legs when I decided to take the lotion for a spin, it is great!! My usually lizard like legs were very moisturized and silky soft, they of course smelled wonderful too! I used is on my arms and hands and was again thrilled with the results, I actually went back to CVS and bought another bottle to keep in the car. I asked my 12 year old if I smelled bad and he sniffed and said "Yummmmm, cocoa butter!" he knows the smell from the cocoa butter stick we use for lips, so I guess the scent is not terribly offensive. :o) I don't however like the cocoa butter in the tub, the smell is off....too flowery not strait cocoa butter.