November 23, 2014 | 1937 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by missmathersxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bought this to help scar from a burn on my face - within a couple of days, it has begun to fade with the regular use of this product.
Also been using it on my eczema, whilst it helps with the dryness I'm not sure my skin gets on with this product entirely well as it has become slightly itchier.
The smell of this is absolutely gorgeous and leaves your skin so soft :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My body lotion HG of all time. After 2-3 years of use every day, I receive amazed compliments on my softness of my skin and my stretch marks are nearly gone, besides very faint lines because the stretchmarks were so deep. This lotion is smooth, rich, moisturizing, quickly-drying, and smells wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

A friend of mine turned me onto this product about 8 years ago after I got a terrible sunburn. She suggested I begin slathering this on my skin all day everyday so as to avoid peeling. Since then, it has been my go-to after sun lotion Every single time I am either out in the sun or go to a (gasp!) tanning salon. I also used it in general as a body lotion, particularly if I have just shaven. At first, the smell repulsed me, but eventually I grew to love it. It's a very strong, "cocoa" scent. If you have very dry skin, it'll eat this right up! It is extremely moisturizing, It's almost more of a body butter than a lotion, though it comes in a bottle, not a jar. Speaking of packaging, I prefer to buy the one with the snap closure that you pour into your hand instead of the pump because the pump only reaches down about 80% of the way (like most products that come with a pump) and you end up wasting a ton of product or fighting to get it out. It costs about $5-6ish and I find it goes pretty quickly, especially in the summertime. Sometimes you can get it on sale, though. As far as stretch marks go, I only have faint ones on my inner thighs. With that being said, I have been using this product for several years pretty consistently and have not seen any change in their appearance. Definitely ones of my staple products, though...especially during the summertime!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by reggiemoon

This is so moisturizing and gives my skin great tone too. I also useit to dry shave my legs when I'm in a rush and don't have time to shower. It smells like pancake syrup though which sometimes I like and sometimes annoys me because it overpowers any perfume or body spray I want to wear. The pump always gets clogged and I can be hard to get all of the product out of the container. Those are my only drawbacks but overall this is great for dry skin or for after sun lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by XOXOLEXO

***HG PRODUCT*** THE BEST LOTION BY FAR ! I HAVE TERRIBLY DRY SKIN AND THIS LOTION KEEPS IT MOISTURIZED AN GLOWING! THE SMELL IS ALSO TO DIE FOR !!!!!!!!!!!! THIS PRODUCT ALSO MAKES YOU FEEL GREAT AND CONFIDENT! I WILL NEVER USE ANOTHER LOTION AGAIN.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 4:56:00 AM More reviews by Kaylawimbleton

This is an amazing product. When I used to use it years ago I found that I was applying too much product to my skin and it made my skin feel greasy and it just wouldn't absorb so it instantly put me off as I would have to wait ages for it to soak in. I have recently decided to try it again because I absolutely love the smell and I found that applying less product is more. (If you get me) it goes such a long way and absorbs within minutes. It's really good for evening out your skin tone and improving those horrible dry patches. Turns stretch marks white and overall keeps your skin in tip top condition and feeling moisturised all day long. This is definitely a staple item. ((The only bad thing about it is it's quite hard to squeeze the lotion out of the tube as it is quite thick consistency)) x

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Amy141

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Grey

I really love this it moisturises really well and keep my skin nice and hydrated the price is very good I only payed a couple of pounds but the formula is really hard to get of of the bottle it would be better if it was in a tub I don't think I would get it again because I can get ones cheaper that do the same thing and that are in a tub and are easier to get out plus a have had ones at £1 that do actually the same thing maybe better and they also contain way more product. I will stick to my coco butter in a tub at £1 and has double the amount

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by canarydiamond14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

An old favorite... had to give it a good review!

I've been using this stuff for years and I don't plan on stopping. It smells deliciously chocolatey and saves my dry skin.

The price is great for the amount I go through. I can't get enough. I am never without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Saufi1991

Highly recommend this to everyone. Love the smell and moisturise my skin perfectly. I had a bed bug on all over my body in the last few year and my friend told me to try this lotion and mix it with the bio oils, it's work perfectly for new.. Must try!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I must be just weird or something because I see all these raving reviews of this stuff. My opinion is it sucks. I dont mean just a little, I mean it REALLY sucks. First the smell to me is awful. Second, when I put this stuff on my hands, it feels like I have a film of butter caked on them for hours after. It doesnt absorb and the smell lingers ALL DAY LONG. It does nothing at all for me. I never throw stuff out, I can usually find a use for it but this is not even going on my feet. Its going straight in the garbage. I see that palmers has ALOT of products but it has turned me off from them and I wont buy any of the others because of this.