April 24, 2014 | 1859 users online

Powder - In2It - Oil Control 2-way powder foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2014 4:22:00 AM More reviews by annecalder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This could be used as a finishing touch or as a setting powder, but NEVER use it for touch ups especially when you're oily like me and you need a few touch ups during the day, you'll end up looking like a cakey mess!!! It was an okay product, there was really nothing special about it and i could even compare it with my garnier pressed powder (yes i am comparing this foundation with a pressed powder) and for me, this was not really worth the price! Plus the ingredients made a lot of people break out, especially those who have sensitive and acne-prone skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by shengy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

where i can buy this powder?pls reply me

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by paulex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using the chaste tone since 2006 and i love in2it powder foundation..it covers well even if you use it sparingly. its very "hiyang" to my kind of skin..top recommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Arjee

with just a week of using, it caused me break outs!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by jeanhinampas

I can't say if I really love this or this is going to be my HG but so far I like the foundation. I have a very oily face but this product controls my oiliness if applied wet or dry without any moisturizer or face cream before application. I have tried this wet, dry, with olay moisturizer with touch of foundation then top with dry application, top with wet application, with revlon colorstay liquid foundation for combo/oily skin top it with wet and dry application and so on.I also used it on top of my makeup primer. I have been testing this everyday and got this for more than two weeks. my skin looks glowing after wet application and controls my oiliness for maximum of 4 hours and looks natural and glowing on dry application. I tried and tested so many foundations and since I am in a tropical country I'm still searching for my HG powder/foundation. For high end and drugstore brands, this is the best for now but not my HG yet. Too soon to tell.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by annika24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product since my college days! i love in2it, it blends well & works best when applied wet. I use it as my concealer too. it doesnt fade, depends on skin type of course. My only problem is the packaging, i like the pink color but it scratches easily. but no biggie! i still like it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2011 12:03:00 PM More reviews by DoMeOver

My everyday powder foundation for my shiny T-zones. I've been using this for about 5 years. I also often apply this under my eyes to hide my dark circles when I'm in a hurry, but fades out in about 2-3 hours. Just wet a portion of the sponge for better coverage --but tends to cake if layered thickly in hot weather conditions and fades after a workout at the gym. Since I'm recently addic-- interested in investing on makeups, I'm on the search for a better one. Other than that, it's still my reliable powder foundation for everyday use... for now.
And another thing about its packaging. The container comes in a lovely red sort-of metallic cover, it's their new packaging. Before it was a cute pink cover, but red is hotter IMO. Downside, this red cover (sticker) falls out when scratched against rough surfaces. I always carry it my bag for touch ups but when it accidentally landed beside my keys, lots of tiny scratch marks were found.
Will definitely try out other powder foundation after I'm finish with this. If not, I'll continue repurchasing their refills.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2010 4:47:00 AM More reviews by blushingpammy

I love Japanese foundations and this one isn't an exception at all. Texture is finely milled, coverage is buildable from medium to full, it applies smoothly and blends well with the skin. I actually like this foundation as much as I like Shiseido and Kanebo but in terms of price, this is definitely the winner. You can buy 3 compacts (or even 4) of this for the price of one of those other two brands that I mentioned. It relatively controls oil for about 4-6 hours. Oh, this comes in a cute hot pink compact. Overall, I like this product. I would repurchase only if Shiseido or Kanebo disappoints me. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 2:12:00 PM More reviews by peachroad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a very nice 2-way powder foundie that keeps oilies at bay! I love how finely milled the product is and I also like the pink packaging. I got mine in warm beige and is perfect on my skin. I used this on top of my BB cream (currently using Elianto whitening multiplex). Love everything about it. This powder foundie is very popular in the Philippines. A nice and affordable foundie for an Asian girl like me :) Will repurchase, most def!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by kattg425

I got this product when i was in the Philippines. I noticed it was made in Japan and thought why not try it out. I use this very sparingly because this gives full coverage. If layered it looks really cakey. The finish was like a matte, pearly powdery appearance and it covered so well.