September 16, 2014 | 2013 users online

Concealers - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by AimeeMarieMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this for a really light coverage concealer. I've used this both under the Healthy Skin foundation and on it's own on days where I don't want to really wear face makeup at all but I do have a spot I would like covered up. I bought it in 'fair' and it matched my skin pretty well-I am on the lighter end of most product's color ranges(the highlight color that works best for me would be a white, seriously-that's how light I am). This doesn't provide a HUGE amount of coverage, but I really didn't expect it to since the whole line is more of a 'your skin but better' type line. I have pretty sensitive, combination, acne prone skin and this was totally fine for my skin.

The downsides to this product would be color selection, price, and amount of product you get. The selection of colors for this is even more limited than the color selection for the foundations. It's also pretty pricey-Neutrogena in general is pretty pricey, so this is as well. And you don't get a ton of product in the package, but I don't need a whole lot(at least not currently, my skin is calm at the moment and has been since I've bought this).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by cookiecasey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I re-discovered this concealer in my makeup collection and found that it is probably one of my best stick concealers that I have tried. I was using the Loreal crayon concealer and I thought that it was pretty good too. But after using this Neutrogena one for a few weeks, I found that I couldn't use the Loreal one cause it pretty much did not look as good as the Neutrogena one. Overall, it covers really nicely over my dark circles and is creamy and blendable!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by marlinchen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product after hearing some good things about it, but it doesn't work well for me at all. It's ok for covering up the occasional blemish, but I mainly use it for my undereye circles and it goes on very thick and cakey and doesn't blend well. I usually try to fix this by blending with a bit of moisturizer or eye cream, and the concealer seems to "separate" and look flaky and weird. I also feel like it doesn't have a lot of staying power, but I apply it over sunscreen and tend to sweat in this hot/humid weather, so that probably has a lot to do with it as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by coffeedogsmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this on pimples! Covers almost anything, including melasma spots, really well. I only use it under my eyes if I'm in a pinch, it's a little dry. (probably why it stays on as well as it does. It *does not* melt off)
I originally purchased it to carry in my purse for emergencies, but it's made it's way into my staples/everyday rotation. I have the lightest shade they offer and it's actually light enough for me. (NC 10/15) I wouldn't be without this concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Monseter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this for a year in "correcting yellow" and holy crap did it give me that coveted kim kardashian look. (Well........I mean as kim k as III could look, you know?) Anyway it never ever ever broke me out, didn't look unnatural and it cost me like 1.25 on sale. I have really oily lids and suuuuuper sensitive acne prone skin and it worked really well for me. Highlighted the parts of my face that needed it and never smudged or creased like other concealers have.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Neivahismyname

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this stuff lasted me a while but it does nothing for under eye purposes. To cover blemishes this is your concealer though! It really does cover them well.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by luvthecards1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I had read reviews of this not being cakey or settling in creases and I LOVE Neutrogena products. Unfortunately, it settles in my creases and is very drying to my underye area. By the end of the day, it ends up looking cakey and makes your skin look and feel dry under your eyes. I've even applied diff. kinds of moisturizers to that area and it still feels like it is pulling at my sensitive skin under my eyes above my cheekbones. I'm going to try the Maybeline Fit Me concealer. I've read great reviews on that and haven't read anything about it being drying to the undereye area.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by winniedahpooh

I like this concealer a lot for covering blemishes. It doesn't do anything for under eyes, but it's really nice for blemishes.
If you want something that covers up your acne COMPLETELY, then you might want to find something else. I find that you can usually see at least a little bit, as it's not completely opaque, but I am fine with that. For me, it kind of blurs the imperfections, so that they're not as noticeable. I'm not trying to fool anyone by saying I have perfect skin, but this helps me feel better.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by jellyanimals

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i loved neutrogenas foundation for healthier skin, but this concealer SUCKS the WORST concealer i hate EVER used, DO NOT BUY, it blends horribly and does not last .

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by TaniitaTania

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well i started using this last yr. and i bought the yellow concealer for red marks on my cheeks it worked so well but then i found out it gives me those little whiteheads ,it didn't look bad but i checked the ingredients and it has waxes ,maybe that was giving me little whiteheads and people kept telling me it looked cakey so i decided to just buy a good liquid concealer for the red marks,., I still purchase this product for my dark circles , it covers them so well and then i put the garnier roll cream concealer so it can blend with my skin . This product last a long time and i'ma keep repurchasing it :)