Neutrogena Healthy Skin Concealer

3.6

Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ozokerite Stearyl, Stearoyl Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, PEG 20 Sorbitan Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Melibiose, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride

on 1/6/2015 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this concealer was SO cakey on my skin. you could tell exactly where i had applied it, even after all my makeup was done.

on 10/13/2014 7:25:00 PM

Love this! covers up all my blemishes and under eye circles, and ill definitely buy again.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I like this for a really light coverage concealer. I've used this both under the Healthy Skin foundation and on it's own on days where I don't want to really wear face makeup at all but I do have a spot I would like covered up. I bought it in 'fair' and it matched my skin pretty well-I am on the lighter end of most product's color ranges(the highlight color that works best for me would be a white, seriously-that's how light I am). This doesn't provide a HUGE amount of coverage, but I really didn't expect it to since the whole line is more of a 'your skin but better' type line. I have pretty sensitive, combination, acne prone skin and this was totally fine for my skin.

The downsides to this product would be color selection, price, and amount of product you get. The selection of colors for this is even more limited than the color selection for the foundations. It's also pretty pricey-Neutrogena in general is pretty pricey, so this is as well. And you don't get a ton of product in the package, but I don't need a whole lot(at least not currently, my skin is calm at the moment and has been since I've bought this).

on 9/2/2013 12:44:00 AM

I re-discovered this concealer in my makeup collection and found that it is probably one of my best stick concealers that I have tried. I was using the Loreal crayon concealer and I thought that it was pretty good too. But after using this Neutrogena one for a few weeks, I found that I couldn't use the Loreal one cause it pretty much did not look as good as the Neutrogena one. Overall, it covers really nicely over my dark circles and is creamy and blendable!

on 8/24/2013 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this product after hearing some good things about it, but it doesn't work well for me at all. It's ok for covering up the occasional blemish, but I mainly use it for my undereye circles and it goes on very thick and cakey and doesn't blend well. I usually try to fix this by blending with a bit of moisturizer or eye cream, and the concealer seems to "separate" and look flaky and weird. I also feel like it doesn't have a lot of staying power, but I apply it over sunscreen and tend to sweat in this hot/humid weather, so that probably has a lot to do with it as well.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this on pimples! Covers almost anything, including melasma spots, really well. I only use it under my eyes if I'm in a pinch, it's a little dry. (probably why it stays on as well as it does. It *does not* melt off)
I originally purchased it to carry in my purse for emergencies, but it's made it's way into my staples/everyday rotation. I have the lightest shade they offer and it's actually light enough for me. (NC 10/15) I wouldn't be without this concealer.

on 5/5/2013 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I used this for a year in "correcting yellow" and holy crap did it give me that coveted kim kardashian look. (Well........I mean as kim k as III could look, you know?) Anyway it never ever ever broke me out, didn't look unnatural and it cost me like 1.25 on sale. I have really oily lids and suuuuuper sensitive acne prone skin and it worked really well for me. Highlighted the parts of my face that needed it and never smudged or creased like other concealers have.

this stuff lasted me a while but it does nothing for under eye purposes. To cover blemishes this is your concealer though! It really does cover them well.

I bought this because I had read reviews of this not being cakey or settling in creases and I LOVE Neutrogena products. Unfortunately, it settles in my creases and is very drying to my underye area. By the end of the day, it ends up looking cakey and makes your skin look and feel dry under your eyes. I've even applied diff. kinds of moisturizers to that area and it still feels like it is pulling at my sensitive skin under my eyes above my cheekbones. I'm going to try the Maybeline Fit Me concealer. I've read great reviews on that and haven't read anything about it being drying to the undereye area.

on 12/28/2012 5:07:00 PM

I like this concealer a lot for covering blemishes. It doesn't do anything for under eyes, but it's really nice for blemishes.
If you want something that covers up your acne COMPLETELY, then you might want to find something else. I find that you can usually see at least a little bit, as it's not completely opaque, but I am fine with that. For me, it kind of blurs the imperfections, so that they're not as noticeable. I'm not trying to fool anyone by saying I have perfect skin, but this helps me feel better.