November 22, 2014 | 1145 users online

Bronzers - Bonne Bell - Glimmer Lights

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by glasseyedpeas

I have this is a purple color and white iridescent color,
used very sparingly they look wonderful on the cheek area or as a light wash on the eyelids, the little puff is so annoying, but if you are careful you can work around it, I have had these since 2004 or earlier and used them a lot back then and sparingly from time to time, they smell great, sweet...
will last a long time..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2005 5:43:00 PM More reviews by yoga4life101

I agree with "LAUREG" cause I bought the same she did "Glimmer Bronzer" and I dont think this one had a certain name to it... I love it... I dont know if my skin complexion needs it (toasted almond) but i like it... I use a little over my eyes...like on my brow bone... I think its very pretty and it gives a natural glow... I love it... I use it also when I have a v-neck shirt on...(swipe over chest)... Ya'll should try THIS kind. Use the steps from "LAUREG" cause that what i do!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2005 5:40:00 PM More reviews by yoga4life101

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2005 10:44:00 AM More reviews by PankakesNSyrup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this product in Tickled Pink. It is kind of hard to apply since the applicater is a small puff connected to the top so when you twist it open you have to be careful so don't you to spill it all over yourself. If you dab the rest of the powder back into the container and then apply you get a nice shimmer not cakey at all. It also has a soft perfume scent to it. I love the shimmer and high light it gives. I even use this stuff as a highlighter for eye shadow which I apply by using a small brush. The only complaint is that I wish it would last longer and it had a better container/applicator. Other than that I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2004 11:42:00 AM More reviews by laureg

i'm not sure if i have the right product, after reading the other reviews. but the one i bought yesterday was a small, plastic shaker-type container (similar to lose powder, but smaller) containing a loose bronzer for $4.99 CAD. i tried it on my hand first, and found that it delivered a nice bronzy color, and had a nice amount of shimmer. i tried it this morning on my face as a bronzer, and it works very well! i was impressed with how it looked- a nice bronzy glow, and not orange at all. it shows up as almost a cooler gold/bronze color on me (i'm a cool PPP and other bronzers tend to just be too much). the trick is to apply it sparingly to your brush, shake off excess, then build the color to the desired intensity. it gives a very nice, realistic looking glow- and for $4.99, you can't beat that. there's also quite a lot of product, considering you don't need that much. it would likely work well for shoulders and decollete, too. a very nice product at a very good price. ***edit: i am REALLY loving this product. it gives one of the most natural bronzy glows of any of the bronzers i've tried, it isn't orange or muddy AND suitable for PPP/LLL ladies. the color is sheer, and buildable, ad has shimmer to it- but almost like a subtle highlighter there are no garish sparkles here. AND all for the low price of $5? unbelievable. but really great.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2004 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Shopaholicx131

I have this in Tickled Pink. If you carefully take the puff out of the bottle and dab it on your skin, then rub it around to distribute it evenly it turns out ok. Somewhat comparable to Benefit's kitten powder. I will go try some of my kitten powder just for verification. Ok, the bonne bell is much more glittery, with bigger flecks while the kitten powder is more subtle. But if you're looking for a nice glimmer at a price less than kitten powder, this is a good product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2003 3:58:00 PM More reviews by shortstuff83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awful. It comes in a little bottle with a brush. You twist the top off and brush on the shimmer. It is hard to only apply a little as the shimmer is caked on there and it looks weird on. I would not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2003 6:43:00 PM More reviews by rosie91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Maybe I'm applying this wrong, but right now it's horrible! It was way too thinck originally and when you dab some off, your entire face looks like someone's art project. I'll rigt another review if it gets better but if not, BEWARE!