Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

3.4

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Soymilk Powder, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Fragrance

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product a while ago and bought the color Natural Beige #60.I have NC 30-35 skin bur thought this product goes a tiny bit dark on me. It's not extremely noticeable but I notice it with the rest of my neck. During the summer, if I'm darker, it may match better. The packaging comes in a glass bottle where the opening is a big hole. It is not very ideal to pour out as many times, too much gets poured out and it gets wasted. I pour very little out as I don't wear too much foundation. I wear a light layer because I'm afraid of the foundation looking cakey, which this foundation may do if you apply more layers on top. I have not worn this foundation on a consistent basis so I did note any breakouts on my face. I alternate between my foundations. It blends well enough as I use my fingers. I am unsure of how this would apply if used a brush. For me, it covers redness and uneveness but I don't believe it would cover blemishes very well. Knock on wood I haven't been breaking out too much lately. However, if you have dry spots, I think this foundation may accentuate it. It is not matte but leaves the glowy look. I get oily during the day so I end up blotting my face anyway. Overall, I think this is an OK foundation but not a HG. I have yet to find one. I would not repurchase based on the fact that I'm willing to try others. Also, I did not note any scent to the product, so for those who have sensitive skin or sensitive to scents, this may be a good option, and it is drugstore so not too expensive.

This just seems like such an 'older' formulation. Talc as your opacifier? And you named it 'healthy skin'.

The result of using talc in an already bland formulation, is patchy coverage that absorbs moisture/oil unevenly, dries unevenly and has lesser durability than most modern foundations.

Apply some of this, or your favorite foundation to the tip of your nose. Blend it normally, use whatever tools of fingertips you usually do. (I use a beauty blender fwiw.) Do you see a cloudy version of pointillism too? Because if you don't, stick with whatever you used. If you do, welcome to Neutrogena cosmetics.

I know this review will be soon outdated, as the anti-shine or whatever they call their matte foundation has been out for some time. Just figured I'd throw in my $0.02 in case anyone is tempted by clearance and would like a second opinion.

Coverage is less than expected, and I've tried packing it on. Anything above sheer-to-light is unacceptable for me. Not to sound like a dick, it's just my experience. And I'm certainly not pretentious about makeup. It's just makeup. And this makeup is makeup I don't like.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I wish I could give this 0 stars tbh. I never try to be super harsh or negative about a product... except this one. BEWARE So I put this makeup on my face and felt a burning sensation on the right side of my face from my under eye to my chin. I removed immediately and found my skin was burned. idk if it actually burned my skin or I had a really bad allergic reaction. Took over 2 weeks for it to heal. I HAVE NO idea what is in this stuff especially something with the name of "healthy skin" I stay away from all Neutrogena makeup now. sorry if this wasn't very helpful bc I was only able to wear it for maybe a full 90 seconds.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Um... I wish this wouldve worked for me but first of all i couldnt find a shade that worked i had to mix two together.. Second it didnt last like.. At all... Within four hours it was an oil factory. Also coverage was not as good as i wouldve liked. And third it broke me out both times i tried to use it. I do have acne prone sensitive skin and pretty good redness that i like to cover so... If your skin isnt sensitive and good then this would probably be a better bet. My skins just too finicky. Sad day...

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This foundation has been my favorite for a few years!! I have tried many high end foundations that settle or get cakey. This foundation never does!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was told this was a close dupe for NARS foundation. I don't know about that, but I DO love this foundation, and it is a lot more affordable than NARS. I recommend!

This foundation is one that I was so shocked I loved. It looks like I have the healthiest most radiant complexion! Who doesn't want that?? You get a good medium coverage with this foundation. I have sooo many foundations and I know a good one when I see it and this is awesome!!!!

no pump. very sad. It gets kind of messy when I try to pour the product onto my hand. but other that, this is a good dewy foundation if you're only going to be wearing it for up to five hours. The staying power isn't great, but it gives a really nice natural finish to the skin which I really appreciate! Bonus points for SPF too. I like to apply it with my real techniques sponge, because it gets pretty streaky when you apply with a brush. One thing I don't like about it (not sure if happens to other people) but the foundation breaks apart around my nose a few hours after application, making my face look EXTRA cakey. It doesn't happen with my other foundations like the my neutrogena skin clearing foundation. It's a little pricey too for the quality.

It's ok.
Pros:
Good match for my fair/pink skin tone
Price - around $10-14 U.S.

Cons:
Too heavy/greasy. I prefer something lighter that doesn't FEEL like makeup.
It would also break someone out who has oily skin I think. I have combination skin, so it's not the worst on me.
Shades - it works for me but there aren't that many shades. Better selection would be awesome.
Packaging - wish there was a pump. This comes out really fast.

don't use if you have acne prone skin or sensitive skin. (pore clogging)
this foundation is heavy so it covers amazingly. but it breaks me out. I only use this makeup for emergency days when I really want coverage or if I am taking pictures. the makeup has a scent (so you know there is some type of parfum in it) and the packaging is leaky so make sure you shake well before you use because the product tends to separate after sitting for awhile.

p.s. I cannot apply powder after I apply this makeup because this foundation is heavy enough and any added makeup looks cakey/masky.