Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

3.4

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Soymilk Powder, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Fragrance

on 5/22/2015 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I would've given this foundation five stars, except the lightest shade was way too dark for my pale skin. Otherwise, it does indeed make your skin look like healthy skin, as the name implies. I have acne, and found that this medium coverage foundation covered my blemishes beautifully.

on 4/30/2015 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I mostly like this for the shade selection. When I don't have a tan I can use many others but if I tan my skin is darker on body than on face. Always. It's really hard to find a foundation that will fix that and the shade that I found that best matches in this foundation is tan. It blends very nicely and I like the formula. Stays pretty fresh and dewy for hours. It does tend to cling to dry spots and bumps so it's not for people with skin issues. I hate my pores but this works ok and doesn't sink into them or exaggerate any lines.
I wish it didn't cling to spots and lasted longer but I may repurchase because I typically mix it with others anyway and use it as the final finish because of the great shade.

on 4/19/2015 11:53:00 AM

Didn't care for the formula and I couldn't find a good match to my skin tone

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you have really dry skin, this foundation is amazing. I used this for years when I was on birth control and had super dry skin, and it was great. It evens out your skin tone, but is a light coverage so your natural skin shines through beautifully. It feels like a drink of extra moisture, and I love the SPF factor. I'm a big fan of the no makeup makeup look- and this foundation is great for that. It's something that you can wake up and put on everyday that gives you beautiful skin, but doesn't look like you put on makeup. This foundation is also very liquidy- as in, it will pour out of the bottle if you aren't careful. Some people don't like that, but I really appreciate that aspect because it's easy to get the product out.
However, sadly for me, ever since I went off birth control my skin got very oily, and this foundation is terrible with oily skin. I have trouble ever wearing this now, as my face just looks like a greasy mess after only an hour or two, even when I set with powder.
It breaks my heart. I think this is a beautiful foundation for people with super dry skin, but otherwise, I would steer clear.

on 3/6/2015 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Shade: 10 classic ivory

PROS:
- lightweight foundation
- dewy finish

CONS:
- no pump
- there is no shine control. After around 3 hours of wearing this, you will notice your face starting to get oily so powder is a must!
- it clings to dry patches even after a good face cleanse and heavy moisturizing

on 3/6/2015 10:09:00 AM

I love the way this foundation evens out all the redness (i have super pink undertones and use the buff shade) it covers acne really well but doesn't have a heavy feel, it also leaves my skin perfectly dewy, never oily. Better than several high end foundations I've tried!

on 3/4/2015 11:06:00 PM

My HG foundation! I have dry skin and this doesnt dry out my face, makes skin look fresh and dewy, and glides on easily. I find the best way to apply is with a large stiplling brush. WORDS OF WISDOM: im very fair skin toned and usually buy the lightest color however the natural ivory is a perfect match. I read reviews that warned the buff looked bad on fair skin so go with the natural ivory!!! Only bad thing i have a random dry spot on my forehead and this clings to it (i apply cover girl Olay CC for dry spots)

on 2/25/2015 11:03:00 PM

I love and hate this liqud foundation. I use the shade 60. Soft beige I thnk its called
Pros.. it give me the coverage I need where I need it above my eyebrows nose and cheek areas tend be be very red and I hate it so I use it throuout my face .
Cons.. I hate that it turns orange I try to use the nuetrogena clear powder over it ao it wont look to dewy or oily it also leaves spots after I wipe off sweat n u can kind of see where I wiped. After awhile u can feel it on ur skin.
Overall I will and have been buying this product but I am nittttt to fond of the pricing it quite expensive for foundation almost $13 usd as I buy that I also buy the clear shine free poder to go over it and it cost the same dam price ughhh...

on 2/19/2015 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I HATE this foundation. I could never find the right shade because this foundation line seems to be very pink toned. No matter which primer or powder I set it with, it just slipped right now. I could touch my face and there would be a patch where there was no foundation. I tried it for a few weeks and saw no improvement. This does not last what so ever. Will not be repurchasing.

on 2/17/2015 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Good foundation, not great. On my normal-to-dry skin with dry/flaky patches, it applies best with a siliconey primer and/or fingers, which, despite the fact that it's relatively liquidy, indicates to me it needs a lot more "slip and warmth" to look good on my skin. The primer also helps because I also find this tends to go patchy after a few hours of wear, which a lot of foundations do, but I notice it with this more than most. Before that, it looks really gorgeous on the skin--natural, light/medium coverage, with a bit of a glow (although there is NO shimmer in this formula, hallelujah).

The lightest shade in the range, Classic Ivory 10, is a great match for my neutral/peachy skin tone. However, I am very frequently NOT the lightest shade in ANY foundation range (more like the second or third, even fourth in more extensive shade ranges like L'Oreal True Match), so if your skin tone is very fair then you'll likely be out of luck.

As for the packaging, the bottle is squat and fat and (IMO) kinda cute, but like most drugstore foundations, pump-free. Oh well, I'm used to it, so the "putting it on the back of the hand" rigmarole is fine.

Lastly, this is on the pricey side for drugstore foundations (~$15), and if it weren't for coupons and rewards at CVS I probably wouldn't have purchased this. And, after trying it, I probably won't be *re*purchasing it, unless I can find a way to make it last longer on/apply easier to my skin (but as always, YMMV).