August 20, 2014 | 1390 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Liquid Liner in Smog

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by coneytravis

As another reviewer mentioned, the old formula and bottle was the best. This version isn't bad but it's so hard to remove. What's up with the packaging? Eventually the container cracks at the seam and dries out the liner. The color is so pretty though. I would buy it again, but I wish they'd fix the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by cakie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used the old version UD liquid eyeliner in Smog, which I really LOVED sooo much. So sad it had been discontinued :[ It really truly lasted whole day even when I was in Vegas in the summer.

Smog is a deep bronze color with black underneath I would say. When you look at the eyeliner itself, it is like a bronze color. But after you apply it, it turns into a somewhat black color with bronze sparks. Very pretty, yet not too bold or boring like plain black eyeliner. And it totally make my dark brown eyes pop somehow :]

Though the new version is kinda weird I think... I believe they have changed the formula. The old version, when you remove it, it would look like a normal eye makeup that just get wiped on the tissue with makeup remover. But the new one, it actually flake?! It is not like the old one, i actually see flake on my face (like mascara) in the middle of the day if i have applied too much. So when removing the new version, you will see flakes on the tissue. And it is pretty much like rubbing it off instead of wiping it off, if you know what i mean. I like the color so much that I will surely repurchase, though I don't like the new formula since I have more concern that the flakes might get into my eyes. So there you go, taking one lippie off for changing the formula! :P

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the color and shimmer of this liner, and the lasting power, but there are a couple of things that are problematic. First, the brush is a bit soft compared to other liquid liners, so it takes a bit more of an expert hand a patience, not good if you're in a hurry. Second, the shape of the bottle is round and wide at the bottom, so the product tends to pool to one side if the liner is on it's side, making it hard to load the brush as the container gets emptied. It looks adorable, but from a practical standpoint, I think there is too much product wasted because of the shape of the container. I also think the liner dries out more quickly because the container seems to hold a lot of air. I said I'd purchase again, just because of the color but the bottle might be a deal breaker next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by kisstheradio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous color, although I wish it was just a little bit darker because it tends to blend into my eyeshadow sometimes depending on the look I'm doing. That said, I do have problems controlling the brush - probably just because I'm still not that great with liquid liner, having mostly used gel or pencil until now. Hopefully I get the hang of this soon! I probably won't buy this again though, because it *is* quite expensive, and like I said, I'm still having problems with the brush, so I don't get nearly as much use as I could be getting out of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by peitho

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's soooo hot where I live, not humid so much, but baking heat that makes you sweat, where you get roasted to a turn. Anyhow, this stuff does NOT MOVE! Amazing really. I do not wear mascara for that will melt off my lashes and I not like waterproof mascara, so I just use Smog on my lids, eyeliner, and I love it. I guess for my coloring and eye shape (and lucky with a thick swatch of long lashes) I don't need anything else and the metallic hint of this liner does just enough to call attention to my eyes and I look fully made up.

I love it and plan on purchasing other colors. I am a high school teacher and am subjected to the harsh criticism of my students on a daily basis. The girls always want to know my products, they love them and I do not feel over made up trying to look like something I am not, YOUNG....hahaha...it's great stuff. Try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Janina5309

I like this color for my hazel eyes. The gold sparkles in it compliment their color. I don't feel it made them pop, but still nice however.

Sometimes I put the liner on to get the cat-eye look, with the liner winged out on the sides. But the liner in the crease of my eyelid rubs off. The glitter does seem to fall a bit onto my face after the liner dries. The liner is also not waterproof, which sucks.

But besides that, it lasts all day for me without flaking off (unless I've layered the liner too much trying to fix mistakes). And works pretty good on my slightly oily lids. No smudging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a quality liquid liner. Beautiful color, long wearing. Just not too sure about the packaging, wondering if I'll be able to get all the product out.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by DarkGlamour17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've already purchased 2 of these liners in Perversion and Ecstasy and was very happy with the results of those two, so I decided to buy Smog. It's a beautiful olive color but when it dries it turns into more of a brown liner. Very happy with the product! It will look great with UD's matte shadow in Naked :) p.s. it dries super quickly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I adore everything about this liquid liner. The color is unique and really flattering, the brush offers a lot of precision, and the formula is pretty long-lasting. There's nothing more that I can say about this other than it's a HG for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I scored this @ Sephora for $8 so I had to get it...the color is kind of a deep olive with a hint of gold in it....it's dark but not too dark..it's a really pretty color...I like the bottle and the brush...very soft and the formula is easy to apply...