November 23, 2014 | 966 users online

Body Scrubs - Clinique - 7 day scrub for face

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by DefunktPistol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this 7 Day Scrub. My skin tends to dry and flake easily;therefore, I have to exfoliate every day. I use to use St. Ives (which I adore) but my skin begins to show redness from everyday use. Clinique's 7 Day Scrub does not irritate my skin as the latter does and also leaves a nice glow. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by zuzuwentworth

This is my upgrade exfoliator from St. Ives and use this as my daily exfoliator. I have sensitive skin, but have used an exfoliator daily since my teens. Have tried going back to St. Ives, but can tell a difference in scrub quality between the two so I will stick with Clinique.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very good scrub. It's not rough or drying and I love the fact that it's fragrance free. Just the other day I was reading an article by a dermatologist saying that most allergic reactions in skincare are caused by the FRAGRANCE in the product and I beleive it.To those complaing about the smell of this, you are smelling raw ingredients, far better than harmful perfumes which serve no purpose whatsoever.I use this 2 or 3 times a week, and I also use Paulas choice weekly resurfacing treatment once a week.I find this is all the exfoliating my skin needs.It's not a good idea to over exfoliate, can do more harm than good.This scrubs not the cheapest but it's one of the best so I don't mind and it does last a while.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by blythegraves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just ok. It's pretty potent and might irritate sensitive skin if used too often or rubbed on too vigorously. Worked well at exfoliating, tingles, and smells minty fresh. Clinique has also has a less intense/daily formula if you're worried about over-doing the exfoliating. I favor MyChelle "Fruit Enzyme Scrub" and Origins "Brighter By Nature" pads over this; they exfoliate well and brighten/nourish the skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 7:51:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

I was lucky to be able to sample this with the freebies they give with purchases. I tried it for several weeks and urgh, i dont get the point? There is no scrubbiness to it! Yes it has little grains in it but not enough to actually make a difference :-/ If anything this caused me to break out and make my skin feel all nasty! Epic fail on Cliniques part!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by itsjenna007

I used to have severely dry skin and decided to try the 3-step system which I absolutely love. Keep in mind I never used a cleanser or toner before. I always though I just had very very dry skin but apparently it was because I was not exfoliating. I would put heavy creams in order to hydrate my face but the dry skin would still be there. The feeling was horrible. So the clinique counter gave this scrub to me as a free sample with my purchase. After using the scrub once, my face felt so much better. I went back and purchased to full sized which is around $18. It has lasted me a whole year. I only use a dime sized amount every other day or so but only in the shower after my skin has soaked up some moisture. Just like the 3 step system, I know there has to be a scrub out there just as good for less $ but this product works for me and I will continue to use it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by LittleRussianDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Even for sensitive skin this is great. I haven't found anything better. To be honest I haven't needed to buy this because I've received many as part of the free gifts I've collected over the years of using clinique.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by mellabella88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I cannot find a better exfoliator, i LOVE this product. However you must use on dry skin first, the tiny beads give a really deep and powerful scrub. Then i just wash off in the shower and continue with a cleanser. It's like a mini-microdermabrasion! Not for everyday (for skin like mine), but it's great!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought it due to the good review on MUA. I like it but not enjoy using it. It's quite harsh for my standard. Feels like sand paper. But It cleans well without drying. Leaves a soft and moisturize feeling. Even my husband enjoy using it. He's actually the one finish up the tube. I only use it once to twice a week. I notice my skin is smoother after using it. If my nose is dry and has flaky skin it will clear it up after one use. And I also notice my husband has less blackheads.
I do like to look for something with a gentler scrub but I will repurchase this one when Clinique has a good promotion. After all, it works. Therefore it's worth buying.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by VictoriaNicolee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this scrub, I didn't find it too harsh on my skin (then again I don't have sensitive skin, so I wouldn't know for those who do). I notice my skin glowing - and this product is some of the reason. While I do love this product, I wouldn't mind trying others - this is the only facial scrub I have ever used on a daily basis - besides the Clinique two day scrub, and I would be curious to see if it could get better.