July 22, 2014 | 1375 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Firefly Eyeshadow Duo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2005 8:06:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

big neutral fan here!! one is a shimmery champagne w/ gold shimmer and the other one is a peachy nude with gold shimmer..(and im glad its gold instead of silver coz the silver shimmer makes me look overly frosted and gross)..the texture is nice and soft...very blendable...my first hard candy e/s and i am very happy with it....it makes my eyes pop!retails in the market for $14..for reference,im C5/NC35

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2004 10:39:00 PM More reviews by jgirl528

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Received this in a swap! I like to put the champagne shade on my lids and the pearly yellow as a highlighter in my arch. Very pretty!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2003 1:22:00 AM More reviews by fletch50

The colours in this duo are very unique. The lighter shade is a champagne colour with gold shimmer. The darker shade is more of a peachy orange. I wasn't sure if I could pull these colours off, but to my surprise they made my green eyes pop! I was a little disapointed by the size of the duo. The pan is exactly the same size as the e/s loners. Like other HC shadows, this had a good consistency and lasted for a long time.