April 17, 2014 | 1936 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Ickle Baby Baff Bomb

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

I have two kids. A four year old girl and a 1 1/2 yr old boy. Just a reminder these bath bombs were made to help calm the little ones for bed. It turns the bath water a light blue color which the kids love. The smell is light lavender and very calming. Sometimes we only use half cause we have a small tub. In my opinion they are great. The kids love them. It's helps them fall asleep and they are pretty cheap. Definitely worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by cherriesonsnow

I just don't understand why people grip about this bath bomb....it's for KIDS(read the description) ! It won't go far in a big tub or with a lot of water and it isn't suppose to be very smelly. We use it for our toddler son and he loves it. We get two uses out of one ickle baby bot . It is a light and delicate smell...perfect for kids. And after using it our son gets to sleep quickly and sleeps well all night long. Definitely worth it!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 11:05:00 AM More reviews by pink3rbellx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

You know, I'm just not into the smaller bath bombs.
Barely made the water blue and the smell was lavender-y.. I liked the smell but it wasn't too noticeable. I think this would be better appreciated by a child or someone with a smaller tub.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2009 4:55:00 AM More reviews by Faster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The worst bath bomb i have tried from Lush - it came free when i spent over 20 instore....go figure.

Smells nice - but once put into the bath the fragrance can no longer be detected. I felt no benefit from it - most bath bombs leave my skin soft and fragranced.This did nothing, im glad i got it free as i would be annoyed if i had paid for it. I agree with the reviewer below who noted that the face on the bathbomb is really scary.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 5:10:00 PM More reviews by karlayvonne

this works well for little ones. it is a nice treat. it helps make a relaxing bath for the little ones. i dont use to much water for my babies bath so the bath bomb works well. i dont think the smell would linger if i used it for a bath for myself.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

great for putting children out at night. The wee rambuctious ones dont ya know. But I wind up with nightmares of those creepy baby faces fizzling away. AAGGGHHH!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2007 1:30:00 AM More reviews by araisin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hmmm. Did I swap for a piece of air? I'm absolutely devoted to LUSH bath bombs. Can't get enough of 'em. But I was totally baffled by this one. Couldn't smell it in the tub, couldn't smell it on my skin the moment I stepped out of the bath, or at any time there after. Absolutely no scent. Pretty dissappointing. I'll stick with all the other wonderful LUSH bath bombs.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2005 7:00:00 PM More reviews by kstewart

This is really a smaller version of Waving Not Drowning, which also helps insomniacs. I would totally buy this again if it was sold separately - it was especially nice to send to friends who just had babies!!! Lush, if you read this - please sell it alone again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2004 8:20:00 AM More reviews by prettypinkkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So, I don't have a bath tub and I have insomnia. I explained my dilemma to the cute Lush man who was in the Bath Ballistics area at the Covent Garden shop, and after a nice discussion about not having bath tubs, he recommended the Ickle Baby Baff in my washbasin. I used a fairly large Tupperware container and stuck my head under and covered it with a towel, like you do with Vicks for bad chest colds. Not only did I love the sweet and subtle scent, but I slept through my neighbor's incredibly loud party. How wonderful!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2004 2:25:00 PM More reviews by kaseyb

Loved it, but would have to agree that the heavenly scent does disapear way too quickly. My son loved it though - he loved the fizzies and then he drifted off for a super solid night of sleep. You can't ask for more than that! Terribly disapointed to hear that they will only be sold in gift sets now though - that is tragic!