Lancome Vitabolic Clarifier Radiance Boosting Tonic

3.5

on 5/10/2003 11:18:00 AM

I agree with MiaGator... what is this suppose to be doing? My mom gave me two of these and I've been trying them... My skin is a dry/oily combo... my skin feels nice and all and I'll keep using it to keep it clean... i'm guessing this a toner, so I'm going to use it like one. I somewhat reccommend it but all I'm saying is that it makes your skin feel nice... but as far as results... well what kind of results am I suppose to be looking for? :-\

on 3/20/2003 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

So-so. The packaging is wonderful, and I love the color and texture of this, but what is it? A toner? A treatment? Anyway, I have been cotton-balling it on after cleansing, and can't see that I can tell what exactly it is supposed to be doing. My skin still feels nice and clean afterwards, so there's no deposit, but I'm not more "radiant" or even exfoliated. The ONLY thing that has ever given me any more color to my cheeks (besides makeup) is The Vitamin C mask from the Body Shop. I chalk this one up to experience. May work on duller, dry skns, but on my oily skin, I felt a nice texture and that was that.