Wet 'n' Wild Megaflavors Gourmet - Blue Raspberry

on 6/2/2004 5:13:00 PM

I already have butterscotch and w'hipd in my lil collection of gourmet lipglosses. This one I chose over cherries first bescause it had more colour. Its a very shiney and moisturizing gloss that feels nice. I love the bouncy consistancy of all of them. This one has a trasparent berry tint if you layer on more, and nice subtle glitter. Its very shiney and gooey and nice. I love it! It doesnt smell like anyhting really.. it just had a little bit of plastic smell. my sister said that it DID smell like raspberry.. but i dont think so.. but it tasts grat! like all the other gourmet lipglosses!! i love it! =>

on 7/4/2003 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is too cool! I love the rectangular pot, consistency, flavor, look. I especially love this gloss over 8-hour lipsticks. I'm going to get more tomorrow.

on 6/17/2003 1:35:00 AM

I've been buying the MegaFlavors Gourmet glosses for years (I've so far accumulated Butterscotch, Banana Flambe, Plum Dream, Blue Raspberry, Licorice, Whip'd, and Candy Corn) - and for color and unique sparkle, the Blue Raspberry is the absolute best! I have to admit that I don't quite love the scent of this one (Banana Flambe and Whip'd have the tastiest scents), but the subtle, unique fuschia sparkle and the fabulous subtle clear rosy-pink color it adds to my pigmented lips are just wonderful. My girlfriends all know I'm a lipgloss 'ho, and they all immediately wanted to know what I was wearing on my lips. This is one fabulous product!