September 23, 2014 | 1720 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Punch Lipgloss Cube

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2002 5:53:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Love this colour, and the flavour is so lush. The shade is a beautiful rich berry, and the texture is not quite opaque in colour, but still gives enough pigment for a glam evening lip. The scent/flavour is a gorgeous cookie batter/vanilla, and the stay factor is quite good as well. The only downsides- the texture is quite tacky, and feels a little uncomfortable on my lips, and the little pot is almost impossible to get product out of. I think the consistency of the gloss is too thin to be packaged as a pot gloss, it may be more successful in a tube or wand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2002 5:47:00 PM More reviews by leysa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First, let me say that I HATE lip gloss in a pot. But I still like this one. I finally caved and bought it because I liked the color (a nice berry-plum), and Hard Candy apparently wasn't ever going to put it in the tubes. And I really like it - I still hate getting my fingers glossed up, but man, this color is nice. Plus is smells awesome. Definitely try this out!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2001 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Beka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift, so I'm not sure what the price was. It has a really nice smell and has great staying power. I also love the color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2001 1:43:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

This is the cutest little cub! The color goes on a strong glossy red - really sexy and glam. Only problem is that since it's so strong the color sticks on your fingers, and you have to be careful when applying or the red will smear on your face and it's really hard to get off.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2001 11:34:00 PM More reviews by jazmom

Love this lipgloss. It is a little stickier than I am used to(cargo),but am still able to work with it quite easily. Smells good too. I want to lick my lips every time I use it, too bad it has no flavor. Then I really will be licking them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2001 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Julie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lipgloss, it is the perfect rosy plum sheer gloss that goes on great, smells like vanilla, and really gives a pretty stain of color. It is a must-try if you have a hard candy counter near you!