July 30, 2014 | 2166 users online

Primer/ Corrector - By Terry - Skin Enhancer Glowing Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2006 9:35:00 PM More reviews by pariscat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am actually writing this for the #9 enhancer (peach vanilla, I believe.) I use this combined with the By Terry Voile de Teint, and, as I have said in another review, the effect is amazing. I also use this to prime eyelids for makeup, and under the eyes (not as a concealer, but as a light diffuser.) I am new to By Terry products, but have been blown away by the quality, and, more importantly, the result, thus far. Definitely worth the price, in my opinion, as a little goes along way.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2004 4:33:00 PM More reviews by babygenius

very very very nice skin enhancer
it can be a nice primer when you have some blemishes on the skin
it can only used to be foundation for people who have nice skin
I like it soooooo much
the pigment is really fine, but the skin glows after using it !

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2004 3:41:00 PM More reviews by minimac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Does hardly anything. Like the reviewer below, I just like the smell. I can see a *tiny* difference if I use it over foundation as a Touche Eclat style highlighter, but it really isn't worth the money - there are better highlighting products. My sister's best friend swears by the apricot version though - so perhaps that'd work for olive skinned ladies (I'm a paler than NC15 PPP). I shelled out for this in Paris and am kicking myself for not testing it first.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2003 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Claudyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i only like the smell. it does nothing for my complexion after i've used it. there doesn't seem to be any difference whether i use this or if i just use my powder foundation. i am just a sucker for expensive things, as i assume it works for the price you pay. what a hard way to learn my lesson. the packaging is silly too. u can't take it travelling or put it in your bag etc. cos it's so liquid the stuff inside will slosh every each way.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2003 1:53:00 AM More reviews by ksoelistio

It's amazing for a first time user, but after using the 3rd bottle..its's not really working that good anymore for me....