July 25, 2014 | 1991 users online

Lipstick - By Terry - Cream Lipsticks

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2007 8:08:00 PM More reviews by SBMD

#6, Rouge Delectation in Vanilla Cinnamon, is a YLBB close to Nars' Dolce Vita but with less pink. I prefer this formula over the Opulent range as it's not that drying like the Opulents are. This is a pricey range--$40 for a lipstick--but the color is creamy and long-lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2005 5:21:00 AM More reviews by tisa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

the color is #43 rouge geranium/geranium red. It is a bright red/orange color - more red than orange. It is smooth in texture and has great lasting power. It is a great classic red that isn't too orange or too yellow or too blue in tone.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2004 9:28:00 PM More reviews by deenajones82

SOOOO expensive- I can't believe I spent so much on this- never again. there are so many lipsticks that are just as good for 1/2 the price

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2003 4:05:00 AM More reviews by TinaC

I really love this lipstick, but I am allergic to it. My lips started to swell the 2nd day. I wish I can use it, I really love the texture and colour.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2003 5:11:00 PM More reviews by jjff

Having fallen in love with By Terry line of matte lipsticks, I was placing equally high hopes on these. Unfortunately, cream lipsticks were a big disappointment--the hard, dry texture made it very difficult to apply, and once on the lips, the formula feathered and flaked. (I'm sure these were authentic because I purchased them myself at eLuxury. They may have been old--I used to have 4-5 year old partially used lipsticks sitting in the closet that I didn't have the heart to throw away until very recently, and they were just as dry and hard to use. If that's the case with by Terry, all the more reasons for not shelling out the high dollar for these cream lipsticks). I was forced to return my purchase to the retailer.

The saving grace was the delicious aroma a la Lipstick Rose, so feminine and elegant. However, if you don't like strongly fragranced lipsticks, skip by Terry offerings altogether.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2003 11:25:00 AM More reviews by prestopimp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Another very impressive By Terry lipstick. I'm amazed by the very high level of pigment, comfortable texture, and long wear this lipstick provides. No other brand of lipstick comes close to this one in terms of color saturation. I've been searching for years for a spectacularly bright lipstick and I've finally found it in color #4 Tyrian Rose (a superbly intese hot pink, which also matches my SJP Nikes perfectly). This is not a color for those that want a natural, neutral or subtle lip. My only (very minor) quibble with this lipstick is that it isn't as creamy as I'd have expected. The texture is almost indistinguishable from the BT mattes, but that is not necessarily a bad thing because the mattes are very very comfy. At any rate, this is a truly superior lipstick!