April 16, 2014 | 1938 users online

Lipstick - By Terry - Matte Lipsticks

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2003 2:51:00 PM More reviews by dsouder

I love this lipstick, I have a couple shades, it does last on me and I find I can even layer some lipglosses over it without too much trouble, my lipstick never bleeds anyway. I love the chic tube this comes in and it is refillable, a plus for me since I always get so caught up in loving the packaging of everything too much, also the velvet bag that comes with it is really lux.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2003 11:08:00 AM More reviews by prestopimp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These lipsticks are by far the most impressive mattes I've tried. They are very heavily pigmented, are not at all drying, feel supremely comfortable on (no distressing cakey, gooey texture), and last for hours! I highly recommend them, especially colors #2 (very vivid true red with no orange undertones), and #4 (very vivid plummy red).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2003 6:19:00 PM More reviews by jjff

This is the priciest, yet probably the best matte l/s on the market. Highly pigmented, the sunscreen and vitamin-E enriched formula doesn't feel particularly creamy as it goes on and does require a steady hand (and, ideally, a pre-application of a lip pencil) for precise definition. However, once it's on the lips, the non-drying, comfortable feel is very enjoyable. The colors are bright, festive and emanate a discrete, opaque glow, fit for a glamorous occasion more than for daily wear. Here are my two favorites: Terribly Red, an intense scarlet hue and Plum Red which boasts a hint of purple. The heavy refillable silver tube in its purple drawstring velvet pouch is a very satisfying piece to hold in one's hand.