Estee Lauder so ingenious multi demension powder makeup

3.1

on 11/8/2011 5:13:00 AM

The powder feels very light since it is a very fine powder but it has a orange tint as it sets. It is very matte but made my skin look a little dry.

on 11/19/2007 4:40:00 PM

This powder looks very nice and matte on my skin when it is first applied. Then after about 30 minutes or so, I look orangey! It's such a shame too, because I really like the texture...it keeps my face matted down for a long time. I am just not too keen on the way it oxidizes to an Orange color. It makes me look like I've been using a lot of artificial tanners! So definitely would not be repurchasing.

on 9/26/2007 4:56:00 PM

I've repurchased several times (not sure what i was thinking). It looks ok, but does have a tendency to give off an orangish glow. Also, every compact I've purchases has broken (the makeup i mean). It's just ok, there is better stuff out there. I think it's been discontinued anyway.

on 4/12/2006 2:39:00 AM

The ladies at Estee Lauder were wonderful and nice when I bought and when I returned this powder the next day. It looked fine on my face for about an hour but then started to turn darker in the creases of my nose and before long, my whole face had an oompa loompa orange tint to it. So... needless to say I didn't have a good experience and wouldn't buy it again but it was worth a shot.

I really like Lauder products,they have been around for awhile, but they stand the test of time quality wise. I love this powder.Its silky and smooth. It gives nice coverage.

on 8/12/2003 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I've only had this two days, but I think it's a keeper! The local department store had a GWP offer at the Estee Lauder counter so I bought this powder. I've worn it to work two days running and I'm very impressed so far.

Coverage is sheer and natural, it feels like there is nothing on my face, the colour stays true and best of all, I don't get even slightly shiny ALL DAY!!! This has never happened before.

EDIT: I stopped wearing this because it started breaking me out in little bumps, indicating that it was smothering my skin, and it was very easy to overdo the amount I used, ending up with a mask-like finish.

on 3/20/2003 1:55:00 PM

I love this makeup it goes on great. It provides the exact amount of coverage.