October 1, 2014 | 1841 users online

Lipstick - Zhen - Element Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2006 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Kuuipogal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried all colors of Zhen's lipstick. They are vivid. These metallics were a little dry,.but very bold and not feathering. Great ffor the evening.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2005 7:31:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I found these on the clearance table at ULTA. So glad I did. I love makeup with shimmer/sparkle. I purchased Fire(copper), Stone(plum-gold), Earth(warm brown), Wind(golden-pink), Wood(deep blue-based red), Water(silver/opal) and Metal(yellow gold). They all look great with my complexion, DDD (Iman Clay6).
They look very shiney in the tube. But they are actually sheer color lipsticks with metallic shimmer and a little very finely-milled glitter. Like a frosted lipstick. I layer a coat of MAC clear lipglass over it. They can be a bit dry. Perfect for day or evening. Although, I save them for wearing in the evening. I went back and bought a second tube of each color for me and my mother. BTW, Zhen Element Shimmer Powders are gorgeous too. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2005 9:02:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I knew I had to have Fire once I saw it. It is the most gorgeous sparkling copper lipstick I've ever seen. To me it was the prettiest of all the Element shades. I really like it because it's highly pigmented and compliments my chocolate complexion well. The staying power is superb. I've never had a lipstick that lasts through eating and drinking. Wow!I was happy to get the last 2 tubes on display and they were dirt cheap. Ulta had a clearance sale going on. Lucky me!! Update: I just purchased Metal (shimmery yellow gold), Wind (shimmery rose pink) and Wood (shimmery red rasberry). They're all great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2004 6:22:00 PM More reviews by miribre

Wow! I am totally surprised that I like the element lipstick. I got the color Fire which is a peach/golden shimmer. When I first opened the tube, I was not convinced that I could wear this. All you see is golden glitter but as soon as you apply it, it looks very nice. I now wear it with lipgloss that tunes down the metallic look during the day. I would like to try some other element lipsticks now. Definitely a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2003 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Louise

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fire is the name of this lipstick. I believe there are three others in this line-fire, water, earth, and air. I saw the Fire lipstick and was attracted to the color immediately because it does not fall into the usual category of reds, pinks, corals, and neutrals. The tube is a very simple black with gold Asian markings on the top. The lipstick appears to be very glittery on the outside, but when applied takes on a smooth golden apricot metallic look. I found it to be similar to a Chanel Glossimer Extreme that I have at only half the price. The staying power of the color is fine and there is no fragrance for those of you who do not like a lipstick with a scent. This was a a fabulous find for me. I would be interested in trying other items from this company which I had never
heard of before.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2003 9:22:00 AM More reviews by AsiaChick

The only thing I liked about this lipstick was the pretty black tube it came in with Chinese in gold on it. Other than that, I thought it was a very cheap product at a not so cheap price ($10 at the time). I definitely didn't like the big chunks of glitter that got all over my skin around the lips and I had to pile it on to get any color. That didn't help matters with the glitter problem. This lipstick sucked. I'm sure there's 99 cent lipsticks at the drug store that are better than this.