Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Deodorant

3.8

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Potassium Alum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salix Alba (Willow Bark Extract/Extrait d'ecorse de saule), Usnea Barbata (Lichen Extract/Extrait de lichen), Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

on 2/5/2015 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It does its job all day while being paraben-free...what more could you want. I wanted to ditch the mainstream deodorants (they're so toxic) and start using something more natural. Liquid Rock was my first try at that and I haven't turned back! I've been using it for a few months and am so pleased with it. So happy I can stay just as dry and b.o. free as before without all of the extra chemical gunk thrown in. I have it in lavender scent. It's a pretty pleasant smell.

on 2/3/2015 5:10:00 PM

I was looking to an alternative to antiperspirants, and came across this. It's a "aluminum chlorohydrate and paraben free" deodorant.

I was looking for the lavender scented one, when I accidentally bought the "peaceful patchouli" pack from Amazon. Its much cheaper than in stores for me, so I bought the pack of 6. When I first got the box, and opened one, I was going to scream because I couldn't stand the smell. Honestly, it doesn't linger and you get used to it. It doesn't bother me at all now. Here's the link:

* I just realized, since I bought it, they added a shipping charge. Id recommend checking the price at your local stores first. See which would be cheaper for you! *

Lets start with what I like. The ingredients list looks much better than antiperspirants, its a roll on, and it actually works. I don't smell at all for the entire day, even after exercising. Effectiveness: 10/10.

Now, what I don't like is how long this takes to dry. It does take a while so I use my shirt to fan myself (lol), or my fan in the summer. Its also pricey, but its much much much better than other products out there so is it worth the price tag? Hell yes.

My mom also uses it, since I got a pack of 6 which would take me forever to get through. I would definitely repurchase, however, I am going to try a home-made deodorant recipe to see if that works better. It would be much cheaper, and even better. If it works, I'll post the recipe here.

Hope this helps! :)

on 2/2/2015 11:23:00 PM

I like this product but I don't think it's HG worthy! It's so close but no cigar... So it says unscented but there's definitely a light scent- I just can't pinpoint it but you notice it less & less as you use the product. I like the rollerball application, although it doesn't travel the best, I've found mine to leak a bit. It's still practical. It's very liquid-y so it's going to take a bit to dry. I just put it on right after the shower & I'm good to go! Helps keep odors away but I definitely sweat right through this stuff. It doesn't keep me dry through the entire day. I'm still looking for my true deodorant love!!!!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in the cucumber green tea scent. I would say about halfway through using the bottle, the scent started smelling sour. It takes awhile to dry. Also, when i apply it, some of the liquid seeps out of the sides of the roller, causing the liquid to run to the sides of my body. I've since moved on to Thai Natural Crystal Deodorant and im much happier with the results.

on 11/21/2014 2:38:00 PM

I like deodorants as opposed to anti-persperants, and I like roll-ons, but this one doesn't work for me- it just isn't practical. It takes so long to dry! I spend a lot of my morning routine trying to get as much air to my armpits as possible. Going to try a different roll-on deo next time around. YMMV.

on 11/18/2014 3:06:00 PM

I wanted an aluminum free deodorant. I don't usually wear any, but in the summer feel as though I need one. This is not an antiperspirant, so it won't stop sweating, but it when I do sweat it will neutralize the odor. I use antiperspirants sparingly and only for those times when I'll be speaking in public (which my job requires at times). For the rest of the time, this works great! Agree with earlier post that it takes a while to dry. Not expensive, so worth a shot.

on 8/31/2014 10:57:00 PM

I don't consider myself to be a very heavy sweater, or to have terribly bad BO ... and after trying this deoderant I realized ... IT DOESN'T WORK! For me that is, it might work for you andyour chemistry, but not for mine unfortunately. The unscented version smells really sour as well, and takes a LONG time to dry underneath your armpits, so gives the sensation that you are sweating before you actually have.

Oh well ... off to try another natural alternative :(

on 7/30/2014 12:30:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I don't usually wear deodorant because I normally don't smell when I sweat, but it's been so hot lately that I thought I'd start using one just in case. I have this in the unscented version and like that it's aluminum-free. It takes a while to dry, so after rolling it on I hold my arms out for a few minutes, which is probably the biggest con of this product - the drying time. I was concerned that it would leave a residue on my clothing, including silks and dark fabrics, but so far I haven't noticed anything. I really like this deodorant and love that it comes in an unscented version so that it doesn't compete with my fragrance.

on 7/13/2014 12:41:00 AM

We have a winner here! I am astounded by this product's effectiveness. I can put it on in the morning, have no odor all day, and even wake up the next morning with no body odor whatsoever! Even when I was using antiperspirants I couldn't make that claim. And I've really put it to the test through 90+ degree days, nervous sweats, workouts, you name it. It is the bomb. Since it's a deodorant you will still sweat, but there's no smell. It feels healthier to sweat anyway. So this is fantastic stuff.

I use the fragrance free version, which still has a slight aroma from the ingredients but it's barely noticeable. I'm so happy I no longer have to worry about aluminum or other chemicals going in my body, while still feeling confidant that I'm odor free. I tried the original "crystal" rock deo, and that didn't hold a candle to this. Plus you don't have the pain of wetting the crystal & worrying about it breaking, as this product's roll-on design is more user-friendly.

If I could ask for anything else, I just wish they made a mini version of this for carry-on baggage.

on 4/6/2014 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using natural deodorants for years. I used to use Tom's of Maine, but it left a foamy residue under my arms and didn't keep me smelling fresh all day. Kiss my Face is awesome though and works as well as any unnatural brand out there!

Top Rated Kiss My Face Products