Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Deodorant

3.8

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Potassium Alum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salix Alba (Willow Bark Extract/Extrait d'ecorse de saule), Usnea Barbata (Lichen Extract/Extrait de lichen), Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

What is says on the label:
-no aluminum chlorohydrate
-paraben free
-no propylene glycol
-no artificial fragrance
-no animal ingredients
-no animal testing

I have this deodorant in cucumber green tea and I love the refreshing scent and the roll-on aspect of this deodorant! As for the product, I think the effectiveness is okay for me (I tend to sweat a lot and then smell a lot on a daily basis). I like how this product is clear (no white marks!) as well as natural and cruelty free. When you apply this deodorant, it might take a few minutes for the product to dry. This isn't a problem for me though since I'll just work on my makeup in the meantime. For me, this deodorant is only good for those days where sweating is minimal since I smell a lot when I sweat. I am still looking for a good all-natural deodorant that will be able to last me all day.

PROS:
-roll-on aspect
-scent
-clear product (no white marks)
-all natural
-cruelty free

CONS:
-doesn't last a long time on me if I sweat a bit

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is the perfect natural aluminum-free deodorant for me on days where I'm not active. It keeps odor at bay and I feel fresh until the next morning unless I sweat overnight. In that case I have to immediately hop in the shower! Other than that, it's perfect for lounging about. If I'm working out or on the go and have to walk or bike ride I have to use my go-to aluminum deodorant because using this product alone will cause you to offend people near you.

Update: I have been using the unscented version of the roll on for about 4 months now and I actually really like it. I never thought an unscented natural deoderant would be so effective, but it is!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have used this off and on over the years in a few different scents. My favourite is the lavender, my least favourite is the cucumber green tea which I just started using (it's not offensive, but it has kind of a blah scent that I'm glad doesn't stick around.). I have used the sticks in the past and find them not to be as good as the roll ons. Plus the roll ons don't leave marks on my clothing. You do need to let it dry on your skin before getting dressed though. I find this pretty decent for odor protection, and I like that it is non irritating to my skin. My only complaint is that the roll on tends to leak a lot when you apply it. It splashes down my side and often onto the floor, which seems a bit wasteful. I combat this by applying it while it is upright. I can't recall any of my past roll ons doing this, but the packaging for the cucumber green tea I have currently is terrible for this. I would recommend this product if you like natural deoderant, though I'd suggest going with one of the other scents than the cucumber (unless you like it).

I was looking to an alternative to antiperspirants, and came across this. It's a "aluminum chlorohydrate and paraben free" deodorant.

I was looking for the lavender scented one, when I accidentally bought the "peaceful patchouli" pack from Amazon. Its much cheaper than in stores for me, so I bought the pack of 6. When I first got the box, and opened one, I was going to scream because I couldn't stand the smell. Honestly, it doesn't linger and you get used to it. It doesn't bother me at all now. Here's the link:

* I just realized, since I bought it, they added a shipping charge. Id recommend checking the price at your local stores first. See which would be cheaper for you! *

Lets start with what I like. The ingredients list looks much better than antiperspirants, its a roll on, and it actually works. I don't smell at all for the entire day, even after exercising. Effectiveness: 10/10.

Now, what I don't like is how long this takes to dry. It does take a while so I use my shirt to fan myself (lol), or my fan in the summer. Its also pricey, but its much much much better than other products out there so is it worth the price tag? Hell yes.

My mom also uses it, since I got a pack of 6 which would take me forever to get through. I would definitely repurchase, however, I am going to try a home-made deodorant recipe to see if that works better. It would be much cheaper, and even better. If it works, I'll post the recipe here.

Hope this helps! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I like this product but I don't think it's HG worthy! It's so close but no cigar... So it says unscented but there's definitely a light scent- I just can't pinpoint it but you notice it less & less as you use the product. I like the rollerball application, although it doesn't travel the best, I've found mine to leak a bit. It's still practical. It's very liquid-y so it's going to take a bit to dry. I just put it on right after the shower & I'm good to go! Helps keep odors away but I definitely sweat right through this stuff. It doesn't keep me dry through the entire day. I'm still looking for my true deodorant love!!!!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in the cucumber green tea scent. I would say about halfway through using the bottle, the scent started smelling sour. It takes awhile to dry. Also, when i apply it, some of the liquid seeps out of the sides of the roller, causing the liquid to run to the sides of my body. I've since moved on to Thai Natural Crystal Deodorant and im much happier with the results.

I like deodorants as opposed to anti-persperants, and I like roll-ons, but this one doesn't work for me- it just isn't practical. It takes so long to dry! I spend a lot of my morning routine trying to get as much air to my armpits as possible. Going to try a different roll-on deo next time around. YMMV.

I wanted an aluminum free deodorant. I don't usually wear any, but in the summer feel as though I need one. This is not an antiperspirant, so it won't stop sweating, but it when I do sweat it will neutralize the odor. I use antiperspirants sparingly and only for those times when I'll be speaking in public (which my job requires at times). For the rest of the time, this works great! Agree with earlier post that it takes a while to dry. Not expensive, so worth a shot.

I don't consider myself to be a very heavy sweater, or to have terribly bad BO ... and after trying this deoderant I realized ... IT DOESN'T WORK! For me that is, it might work for you andyour chemistry, but not for mine unfortunately. The unscented version smells really sour as well, and takes a LONG time to dry underneath your armpits, so gives the sensation that you are sweating before you actually have.

Oh well ... off to try another natural alternative :(

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I don't usually wear deodorant because I normally don't smell when I sweat, but it's been so hot lately that I thought I'd start using one just in case. I have this in the unscented version and like that it's aluminum-free. It takes a while to dry, so after rolling it on I hold my arms out for a few minutes, which is probably the biggest con of this product - the drying time. I was concerned that it would leave a residue on my clothing, including silks and dark fabrics, but so far I haven't noticed anything. I really like this deodorant and love that it comes in an unscented version so that it doesn't compete with my fragrance.

Top Rated Kiss My Face Products