November 28, 2014 | 1093 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Jurlique - Herbal Recovery Eye Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by claredelalune

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have just fallen in love with the herbal recovery range. Alghough Jurlique is pricey, I find you only need the tiniest amount and it goes a long way. I'm in my early 30s, and instead of buying into the anti-ageing markets, I prefer to stick with extremely hydrating and nourishing ranges. This range is wonderful for my dry skin. The packaging is great too, I love pumps as you have great control over how much you dispense.

Would re-buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by sljr16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't had much luck with any of the Herbal Recovery range. I've tried the gel, night cream and eye cream and found them all to be really average (but expensive!) products. This cream is a thin and runny texture and doesn't blend in too well. It didn't do anything to improve the darkness or puffiness under my sleep deprived eyes. It actually made my eye area feel tighter and drier. Wouldn't repurchase, there are many other higher performing eye creams for a lot lower price.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by st3f4n42srb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Meh. It's alright. Doesn't do much, though. I don't have dark circles so I can't speak about that, but for lines this does pretty much nothing. Some of my lines are even enhanced now... So i'll definitely be trying other eye creams. Disappointed.
I was actually sceptical as soon as I smelled the gel, as it reeks of alcohol. And sure enough, alcohol is almost at the top of the list of ingedients! I don't get it.. Why would they do that? Why would they put alcohol in an eye cream? That seems counter-intuitive...
Needless to say, i've had better results with MUCH cheaper products.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Alessia7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product, it's feels cool on my skin which is nice under the eye area. I use it in the morning as i do have dry skin, and use their PAD eye cream and night lotion at night, which is very creamy and hydrating. All round, great product!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Missyminxy

Very runny. Does not hydrate the eye (I live in a dry climate). It left my skin feeling sticky and had to use a cream over it to moisturize it. Did not see any improvement after 2 weeks of usage. Price is outrageous for the poor quality (I have spent way more on products that DO work). Personally I feel Jurlique is over-rated. Used a sample so I was lucky that I didn't purchase it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2009 11:30:00 AM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I have to use this longer (and more consistently) to see results but I agree that it is runny and takes a little longer to dry than other creams. As for results, not sure yet, will keep you posted!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2008 4:26:00 AM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I had been using this eye gel for over a month now and so far so good. The texture is very runny and light comparing other eye gel I had used. Therefore I had been careful when pumping out the stuff to ensure it does drop on the ground.

So far, I notice my eye area is smoother and less puffy than previously. I still have dark circles but it doesn't look as tired as before. It had improved slightly.

Love the pump glass bottle. The volume of this product is 30ml which is more than most of the eye products in the market.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by juneping

i've used it for many years...but i recently developed eye bags since last spring...due to insomnia. though i could sleep now but the bags are still there. it doesn't hlep...so i am moving on to something else. maybe my eyes got used to it...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2008 6:34:00 AM More reviews by strawberrysky

i don't like this product.

i love herbal recovery gel..but this eye gel stings my eyes terribly and it's too runny to absorb properly around the eye.

don't bother.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2008 4:20:00 AM More reviews by sauvyanna

I'm a Jurlique junkee! Haven't had a single dud yet! I've only used this eye gell three times, but I've seen more results in those three applications than I did with YEARS of vitE body shop eye treatment. And I used that stuff because it was good! I have tinsy winsy little bumps right were the under eye meets the cheek(hope you know what I mean)that are normally very prominant and emberassing, this stuff, on first contact, reduced the size of them! and I'm shocked to say I've never seen this eyebright herb in action before... Wow, I didn't even know there was a cure for bloodshot,yucki eyes..other than visene, which is,yuck. This stuff tightens, reduces puffiness and tiny bumps, and lightens eyes! Yay for Jurlique!