July 30, 2014 | 1577 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Korres - Bitter Almond Body Milk

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2011 8:07:00 AM More reviews by dokuya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The smell is heavenly but sadly gone within seconds. It's not very moisturizing, so, apart from the smell it's really nothing special. Won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I wish I could find this vanilla/cinnamon one some of you speak of, that sounds wonderful! Anyways, I got the Bitter Almond Body Milk full size as a GWP (b/c otherwise I never would have tried, too $$$ for a body lotion for me). I really really liked it though. Pump bottle, yay. Lotion was an excellent texture, absorbed fully, and left my dry skin feeling moisturized all day. The scent was interesting... it actually did have a kind of bitter smell in the sense that it was a raw almond smell, not sugary or anything. But I love straight up almond scents so this was perfect. Scent faded pretty quickly, which I actually don't mind. It is lovely to revel in it when you put it on, but I don't want to smell like almonds all day from a body lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by lauraricci

This is my ultimate body lotion. It smells SO GOOD! It is so hard to find but I will continue to use it as long as I can find it. This is a lotion but it IS moisturizing. It is the ONLY body lotion that I have ever found that actually PLUMPS up my skin!!! It does not look shiny on the skin (on purpose), but is very moisturizing (i have dry skin)....I think that is what throws people off. They think it isn't moisturizing because its not greasy or shiny. So not true. This is packed full of wonderfully healthy, natural oils. Only natural organic ingredients. This is my ultimate cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by womanwarrior

I'd give this a 5 for the Almond scent - exactly like Chinese Almond jello, if you know what I mean. Just really sweet, fresh almond, no hint of nutty roasted-ness. But, in terms of moisturizing, I'd have to say it has little to none. Nevertheless, I will finish the bottle I picked up for about $4 at Marshalls. I'd probably get suckered into buying it again, if only for the scent. Korres, please make Bitter Almond Body Butter!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Intermission

this product, is a very light-style lotion- in textuer and smell.

the first sniff is a strong almond cookie smell.
after your finished rubbing it in, it dies down to "i work in a bakery" smell.
its a simple and light sweet smell....nothinglike pink suger or fantasy (so for people who hate THAT kind of sweet...but like sweet smells) this is for you!

basically the perfict summer lotion.

i would love to try the other smells for this product too, would deff buuy again :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2009 1:22:00 AM More reviews by roselovesmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Korres Bitter Amond Body Milk is fantastic! dont allow the other reviews here to fool you,I love this stuff, as for moisturizing enough, what do people expect for just a regular lotion if you want to moisturize deep buy a cream! it doesnt claim it is for dry skin or deep moisturizing, it just moisturizes.This comes in a pump which is easy to use,I love the scent, very amondy and sweet, pleasant smell not too over the top, silky and smooth.That is what I expect from a lotion, nothing more nothing less.Korres is a winner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 4:24:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Found this at TJ Maxx for $3.99. It smelled wonderful! I'm on a lotion/cream kick lately, so I've tried quite a few. This scent smells like the original Jergen's lotion Cherry/Almond scent. That scent always reminds me of my Grandmother, who had a bottle next to the kitchen sink, she would use after washing dishes. So I just love that scent!
The Korres scent smells great while rubbing it in, and then it's gone!
It moisturizes ok, but not good enough if you have really dry skin. Would be best used in summer, when I'm not as dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2008 4:00:00 AM More reviews by lazygirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

pros: this smells nice, has good packaging, easy to spread (not too liquidy, not too thick), and sinks in quickly and doesn't give off that 'greasy' look. it isn't insanely expensive.

cons: this doesn't really moisturize. i don't have particularly dry skin but i put this on one night after a shower and the next day my legs were dry again. i think the dove cool moisture lotion is better than this.. more liquidy and sinks in well, but moisturizes better.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2007 6:17:00 PM More reviews by bonddelight

good for people with normal skin but definitely not moisturizing enough for dry. i don't like the smell and it feels way too watery.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2006 6:02:00 PM More reviews by wednesday1331

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE almost anything by Korres and this was no exception. Once again I found that even though it's a foody scent, it's a high end version. It doesn't smell bitter as the name implies, but it doesn't smell like a sickeningly sweet almond cookie either- just almond. I think this is my 2nd favorite body milk, with the vanilla/ cinnamon being my favorite. This has a matte finish because of the starch in it and I often don't like that, but I found that makes it perfect for when I'm getting right out of the shower and then getting dressed. I don't have to worry about a bunch of lotion rubbing off on the inside of my clothes or making me feel greasy.