Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Cream Soap

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/18/2014 1:12:00 AM

I bought this initially to go along with the lotion in hopes that it would help my stretch marks but I figured, "what the heck" and used it on my face as well and I loved it! Normally my face starts to look super oily about an hour after it's washed but I have a not matte but not dewy look going and it's awesome! It wasn't super bad with drying out my body, but wasn't as moisturizing as a body wash or shower gel. I didn't care too much for the smell either.

on 7/24/2012 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

EXCELLENT product. I have used every type of expensive soap for my husband's extremely dry skin.

A year ago, I found this product at Wal-Mart and haven't bought any other soap for him or my son since. For the first time my husband's construction hands are soft, his dry rough skin on his back and shoulder are smooth. As for my son, his summer eczema has really improved. His skin iis no longer dry and itchey (except for his back). He continues to apply a moisturizing cream (not a lotion, but a heavy cream) 2 times a day.

I went yesterday to Wal-Mart to buy more... and they no longer sell it. It works so well, I'll buy it online.

on 5/31/2011 11:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm loving this soap. I've been using it exclusively on my face for the past couple of months and it's performing beautifully. I have combination skin and this works well with it. It is non-drying, lathers well (rich, creamy lather), and I find the scent to be light and non-offensive. After use, my skin is super clean but it doesn't make my skin feel tight at all.

on 1/9/2009 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Not what I expected at all.

*Left my skin dry & tight feeling.
*Smells like chocolate & soap but doesn't leave any fragrance on your skin.
*Costs more than it's worth.

I would not repurchase as Dove and Caress are more moisturizing than this.

on 6/19/2008 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i love this. it advertises to even out skin tones. it definitely does that for me. after only one use!! i couple it with the butter and it's amazing.

nothing would get my skin to be this even and nice and healthy looking before! my hg!

on 6/16/2008 6:57:00 PM

This soap is one of the best I have ever used. The scent is a light and lovely cocoa one, even better and more subtle than the cream. Lathers beautifully and leaves my skin soft and smooth all over. What an incredible soap for such a small amount of money. Great stuff!

I almost don't have to put on lotion after my shower. It makes my skin super soft and leaves me smelling like a candy bar. It doesn't lather too much, but it's super moisturizing. Love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not too impressed with this soap. It didn't really dry out my skin, but it did not moisturize it at all. I would not repurchase unless I had to. Bought the Shea butter one too and will try that out next. Hopefully it's better.

on 11/2/2006 7:18:00 PM

I got this as a free bonus with the eventone cream. I find it okay - it certainly does the job of cleansing, and the good thing about it is that it doesn't dry up my face. But apart from that, I haven't seen anything amazing. For the price, it's a fair product, and I would buy it again.

on 3/16/2006 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like the scent of this soap. It makes it easy to rub off the dead cells of the body. I feel clean after using this everytime.