December 18, 2014 | 848 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by offender

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it! I wear the 'nude ' everyday...for me it is the prefect shade...the lasting power is better than average....combined with the price- just unbeatable. I order 6 at a time. One in my purse, my bathroom, my desk, and my car!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by fatisfoxxy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love love love it! Bought my first one today for about $2 on sale. The shade is called Baby Pink but there is nothing baby or pink about it. It is a coral pink brown colour on my lips very nice and bright. I wore it on its own as a matte lip colour. Cheap and gorgeous! Will definitely buy all the other colours on my next order!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wouldn't buy this colour again that's for sure. It's so misleading! I just opened Shimmer Mauve, all excited to try it. It is currently on the back of my hand, and on my lips. As soon as I put it on I saw it clashed with my skin tone. Wha? Mauves don't clash with me! I wasn't thrilled with the brick look on my lips - too harsh. I put on my mauvey lipstick (Lise Watier Rouge Sublime in Belle - GORGEOUS colour - see in my pictures). I was just in the bathroom and looking at the colour on the back of my hand and I swear it's orange brown. I'm a cool winter, this is not my colour. I didn't buy orange brown, but that's what I got. Shimmer? I don't see it. Mauve? I don't see it. I posted a picture of it - it's a bit blurry but you can clearly see the liner totally clashes withe the lipstick. Sorry Avon, you got this so wrong. Additional rant: I put this crap on, sat down to write my rant, got up to try my next big disappointment from Avon, the Glimmerstick for lips in Mystery Mauve (see my rant there too), and figured I'd have to wipe off the first application before trying the Glimmerstick and was amazed to see that not one single trace of it was on my lips....so it's not only wrong, it's worthless.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Smuckles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Everything a lip liner should be and very affordable.
High quality.
I chose a nude color, and it blends so well, with great staying power. I also adore their Ultra Luxury Brow Liner.
<3 em

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by kelseylicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this lip liner in wild berry. It looks much darker on the lips than the swatch color on the tip of the pencil. Pros: Highly pigmented, stays on a long time, pretty color, and cheap. Cons: Extremely drying.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Dreamcrusher86

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this in Rosebud.The color is pretty.A pinky-berry color.It doesn't really help lipstick stay and the formula is SO drying that it tugs on the lips and makes the lipstick skip.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2009 2:46:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in Rich Cocoa -whoa its so dark, I may try something lighter next time such as Pink Bouquet or simply spice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2009 12:53:00 AM More reviews by rainshine

Got Shimmer Mauve--a very pretty slightly shimmery medium pink-brown mauve. Great on its own with gloss and also with medium pink or mauvy lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2008 3:08:00 PM More reviews by NessaPx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bougth this in neutral and I love it! It is very creamy and looks natural, will making my lips appear fuller. It can smudge if applied in a hurry. My pencil has lasted me a very long time and I rarely have to sharpen it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2008 9:37:00 PM More reviews by pitterpat7

I purchased this lip liner in neutral and rosebud. I caught it on sale for $1.89. The pencil flows so smoothly and the pencil is not mushy at all like some drugstore brands. The liner also lasted at least 5 hours and through a meal. I was very impressed because my previous liners never lasted through a meal.

I love neutral. It goes well with my skin tone and the everyday lipstick colors I usually wear, which is mauve and brown shades.

The rosebud shade turned out a little too rosy/pink for me. It's a darker shade and is more prominent as a liner, while neutral blends easily into my lipstick.