Avon Ultra Luxury Lip Liner

Price: $

Price: $

Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Talc, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Bht, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Manganese Violet, Red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Red 6, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine.

on 8/30/2014 7:42:00 PM

Love it! I wear the 'nude ' everyday...for me it is the prefect shade...the lasting power is better than average....combined with the price- just unbeatable. I order 6 at a time. One in my purse, my bathroom, my desk, and my car!

on 11/14/2013 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Love love love it! Bought my first one today for about $2 on sale. The shade is called Baby Pink but there is nothing baby or pink about it. It is a coral pink brown colour on my lips very nice and bright. I wore it on its own as a matte lip colour. Cheap and gorgeous! Will definitely buy all the other colours on my next order!!

on 12/7/2010 9:46:00 PM

Wouldn't buy this colour again that's for sure. It's so misleading! I just opened Shimmer Mauve, all excited to try it. It is currently on the back of my hand, and on my lips. As soon as I put it on I saw it clashed with my skin tone. Wha? Mauves don't clash with me! I wasn't thrilled with the brick look on my lips - too harsh. I put on my mauvey lipstick (Lise Watier Rouge Sublime in Belle - GORGEOUS colour - see in my pictures). I was just in the bathroom and looking at the colour on the back of my hand and I swear it's orange brown. I'm a cool winter, this is not my colour. I didn't buy orange brown, but that's what I got. Shimmer? I don't see it. Mauve? I don't see it. I posted a picture of it - it's a bit blurry but you can clearly see the liner totally clashes withe the lipstick. Sorry Avon, you got this so wrong. Additional rant: I put this crap on, sat down to write my rant, got up to try my next big disappointment from Avon, the Glimmerstick for lips in Mystery Mauve (see my rant there too), and figured I'd have to wipe off the first application before trying the Glimmerstick and was amazed to see that not one single trace of it was on my lips....so it's not only wrong, it's worthless.

on 7/11/2010 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Everything a lip liner should be and very affordable.
High quality.
I chose a nude color, and it blends so well, with great staying power. I also adore their Ultra Luxury Brow Liner.
<3 em

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse

I got this lip liner in wild berry. It looks much darker on the lips than the swatch color on the tip of the pencil. Pros: Highly pigmented, stays on a long time, pretty color, and cheap. Cons: Extremely drying.

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Bought this in Rosebud.The color is pretty.A pinky-berry color.It doesn't really help lipstick stay and the formula is SO drying that it tugs on the lips and makes the lipstick skip.

on 5/31/2009 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I got this in Rich Cocoa -whoa its so dark, I may try something lighter next time such as Pink Bouquet or simply spice.

on 5/16/2009 12:53:00 AM

Got Shimmer Mauve--a very pretty slightly shimmery medium pink-brown mauve. Great on its own with gloss and also with medium pink or mauvy lippies.

on 8/13/2008 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bougth this in neutral and I love it! It is very creamy and looks natural, will making my lips appear fuller. It can smudge if applied in a hurry. My pencil has lasted me a very long time and I rarely have to sharpen it.

on 8/12/2008 9:37:00 PM

I purchased this lip liner in neutral and rosebud. I caught it on sale for $1.89. The pencil flows so smoothly and the pencil is not mushy at all like some drugstore brands. The liner also lasted at least 5 hours and through a meal. I was very impressed because my previous liners never lasted through a meal.

I love neutral. It goes well with my skin tone and the everyday lipstick colors I usually wear, which is mauve and brown shades.

The rosebud shade turned out a little too rosy/pink for me. It's a darker shade and is more prominent as a liner, while neutral blends easily into my lipstick.

Popular Lip Liners