November 27, 2014 | 1540 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this eye cream. A little goes a long way. It never causes milia and it never runs into my eyes. I use it at night on my progressively more-hooded eyelids as well as under my eyes, and it makes my skin look smoother and fresher. I've used this for many years, because everything else I've ever tried gives me milia or irritates my eyes. I don't have any wrinkles but I have a couple of fine "smile" lines. I use Clinique Superdefense Eye Cream SPF 20 as my day cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by JLS1987

I love this product! It does NOTHING to decrease dark circles though :( What it does do it moisturize and serve as a great base before using concealer! Using it before concealer stops that evil creasing you get when your under eye area is too dry. I would definitely recommend this product!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by AngelaLOVE123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Used to buy it. It doesnt do much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I use this in conjunction w the 3 step & take the day off cleansing balm as my skincare routine & it's your basic no frills eye cremè but it doesn't cause sties, isn't sticky, provides the perfect amount of moisture for my oily lids, & actually makes my eyeshadow stay on better....it helps w my under eye circles & seems to be keeping the wrinkles away (I have very few to none to begin with), but I haven't tried a lot of eye cremes but I have no reason to switch or stray. It helps soothe my skin where I have minor allergies to cosmetics & helps it heal up quick which is another thing I like. It's in many of the GWPs so you can try b4 u buy & with all the GWPs out you don't even need to buy it that often & it's very concentrated. Also you can rinse out & reuse the jar after u use it up to depot something or a travel item to stick in ur purse. The packaging is typical Clinique very classy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Gimmesandyy

This product is a great basic eye cream to use if you are just starting off with skincare and want just a BASIC eye cream that just hydrates. Personally I like it because it gets the job done. I don't really need to worry much about wrinkles... Yet but it's good to keep my eyes and especially under eyes hydrated considering I do go out and stay up late a lot. It's amazing before you apply your concealer. I would recommend this to anyone within the age of 16-25ish.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Sandy16

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Irritating. Caused itchiness on lids. Poor packaging, why isn't this in a tube? Don't they have scientists at Clinique that know as much as the reviewers on MUA? GWP so thankfully no $ lost

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by silviasandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the texture, so hydrating. Have used it for months and love it. I have a very dry skin around my eyes and some fine lines as well, but this cream moisture it and reduce the wrinkles pretty well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like it! Non sticky and applies perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this for years and love it. I doesn't perform miracles but it does provide moisture without being greasy and makes my eyes slightly less puffy. It is one of the only eye creams that doesn't smear my eye makeup, in fact it even helps my eye shadow go on smoother. My eyes are very sensitive, prone to allergies, and I have ocular rosacea. This eye cream doesn't cause problems with any of my eye issues. Highly recommended if you need light moisture but don't need intense anti-aging or anti-wrinkle.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2014 7:06:00 AM More reviews by Hart93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

To be honest i have found this product be largely useless, i admit it has added moisture to my under eye area however i have seen absolutely no change whatsoever to my bags and dark circles. It feels quite nice on the skin but in all honesty to me it's nothing more than a nice moisturizer.

Can't complain though considering i got this when some free cosmetics samples were sent out to my office and i thought i'd give it a go, considering i'm 21, no stranger to late nights out and this would have been a god send to sort out those tell tale hangover dark circles had it worked. So i'm a little dissapointed which i never usually am with clinque products.

For the price this retails at there's no way i would purchase this at full price, i am just happy i tried the free sample before throwing my money away on soemthing that just doesnt do what it says on the pot.