Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I just started using this product a couple of days ago and I am already noticing a BIG difference in my undereye puffiness.

I bought this product after having horrible and devastating results with another eye cream (see my review on neutrogena rapid wrinkle).

I didn't buy this with the intention of it "doing" anything other than moisturizing my under eye and maybe smoothing a few fine lines. Years ago I had given up on finding a cream that would reduce eye puffiness/darkness (as I have suffered with my whole life) and just figured it was not possible. This is the ONLY eye cream that has ever helped, and I wasn't even expecting it to.

Am seriously loving this right now - wish I had tried this years ago. The bags under my eyes are practically nonexistent!!! Will update if results change.

This eye cream irritated my eyes, and gave me MILLIA!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a Sephora 500 point gift. This is one of those "a little goes a long way" kind of thing. Seriously, the container was so small I thought it was a joke (this by the way came with one night and one day cream along with a lipstick and high lighter). I finally took it out of hiding and decided to give it a go. Well my first mistake was applying it at NIGHT. Maybe it was something else but I feel like this really revitalized my eyes and I could not sleep lol So I will stick to days now. Second, I used mt middle ring finger to apply and I right away noticed it turns almost water so I applied a little more than I should. I does not absorb properly or right away but I assume it just takes time. I don't expect a miracle (since I don't really have an eye issue to start with) but I doubt I will purchase it anyway.

I've had dark circles under my eyes since I was young and wanted to get a product that would help. Sadly, I was quite disappointed with the product. I've been using the product for a month now and have seen no improvement and I began to breakout under my eyes.

I am trying to find some eye cream/gel to improve the puffiness under my eyes. It's not serious, but still I would like it to go away or at least be less visible.
I have used this in the morning and in the evening for approx. 2 weeks. Unfortunately there was absolutely no effect.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Unfortunately, I don't think this product really helps or does anything at all, for that matter. I had been using the CeraVe Eye Cream for awhile. I've repurchased it twice, but I thought I would splurge and buy something a little more "luxurious". This product has an odd smell that I don't really like. It feels refreshing, but it doesn't seem to help with dark circles as much as the CeraVe one does. I won't be repurchasing this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this product as a gwp and its alright. I have some puffiness as well as fine lines that are starting to become a little deeper. This has worked as a great moisturizer for that thin, dry skin but I have not noticed any changes in the puffiness or wrinkles.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Got this as a GWP and am really enjoying it. It is improving fine lines and loose skin around my lids is a bit tighter. Makeup goes on easily over it. It feels like mineral oil going on- warm and comforting, but apparently it's 'cones imparting that feeling. Simple and effective. I love jars too, they feel more luxurious than a tube.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this eye cream for daytime use because it doesn't cause my mascara to run under my eyes. It's very lightweight and smooths out my under eye area very well without feeling greasy. I need something heavier at night.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This cream did nothing for my eye area. To me, it feels like Clinique just put their Moisture Surge cream in a smaller container and label it "eye cream". I finished it and did repurchase again.