Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I didn't like it at all but my mom always goes back to this eye cream, she loves it

on 2/23/2015 4:35:00 AM

ok so i don't really have any major problems with my under eye areas but when i received a sample of this i decided to give it a try, it does make a difference on the days when i have darkish circles under my eyes and keeps the under eye feeling smooth and quenched

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Broke me out so bad, I couldn't open my eye for a whole day! When you first put it on, it feels cooling. Then, it becomes hot, gloppy, and itchy. It gave me hives ALL OVER my face! It never soaks in, and just sits there like a bump on a log. What a horrible product! I have sensitive skin, but this was near RIDICULOUS!

on 2/10/2015 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Since I have allergies, I'm always looking for a product that moisturizes my eye area. Between all the sneezing, nose blowing, eye wiping and antihistamines, allergy sufferers such as myself know that the under eye area takes a hell of a beating! My under eye area tends to have teeny tiny bumps...like the surface of a cats tongue...due to dryness (if I'm slacking and not being diligent with my skincare routine) and can be dark at times due to sinus pressure. Anyway, what this product promised to combat...along with it's lovely, rich texture...sold me. I purchased it solely to use at night or on day when I didn't wear makeup. However, that was many months ago. Now, to be honest, I wasn't exactly "consistent" with this product throughout my time using it. I started off strong in the beginning, of course (2-3 weeks daily/nightly), and then tapered off to most nights...if I remembered. My lack of enthusiasm came from it's lack of not keeping it's promise. Several weeks is definitely long enough to see SOMETHING. Being of a darker complexion, I wasn't expecting Fairy Godmother results when it came to the under eye darkness but I suuuurely was expecting it with the dry skin bumps. TBH, I had better results using an infant wash cloth and then apply Eucerin or Vaseline while the area is still warm so, that's what I've resumed doing. I still have a bit of this product left so I'll continue to use.....only because I have some left.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

First off, I don't really suffer from bad under-eye darkness, dryness, puffiness or wrinkles (yet) so I don't require any intense or targeted eye treatments for now and can't say how effective this cream is for those problems.

I've been using this eye cream almost daily since I was about 18 (I'm almost 30 now) and it works great a basic eye cream. The gel formula is lightweight, gentle, non-greasy and leaves the skin under my eye feel soft and smooth, also making it a perfect primer before applying makeup. I only need to use a tiny amount of product and gently tap it in under and around my eyes using my ring finger.

It's quite pricey but for me one pot lasts quite a good while since I only need to use a small amount each time. Also, I've never actually purchased this product on its own - my first pot was gifted and subsequent repurchases came in sets with other Clinique products, usually when on promotion or as free gifts.

I've tried a multitude of other eye creams from both drugstore and high end brands, e.g. Boots, Nivea, Kiehls, Lancôme, Estée Lauder, and so far I prefer the Clinique All About Eyes. However, I'd need to test a similar gel formula product for a true comparison.

I'd recommend this product for anyone who doesn't have any major problems around the eye area and for anyone looking for a good eye cream to wear during the day under makeup because it makes such a smooth, light and non-greasy base.

As mentioned in my other review for Benefit's Erase Paste concealer, if using that concealer I will mix a bit with a dab of this eye cream on the back of my hand before applying.

on 2/3/2015 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good, just not good enough. This cream is hydrating and doesn't irritate but it doesn't do anything else. I can get that with a cheaper cream.

on 1/13/2015 9:38:00 AM

The cream feels wonderful but doesn't deliver great results. I used the sample I received for three months and did not notice any improvement in my eye area. Not worth the money.

on 12/15/2014 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Okay... so my other two reviews cover the details of the two eye creams that failed me miserably so I'll just cut to the chase here.....

This stuff has saved my face!

I received it in one of those free gift with purchase deals when buying the Anti-Gravity Eye Cream. Feeling frustrated by the results of that little gem, I grabbed this cream from the cute little pouch and applied it, expecting to be let down again and whoa nelly.... magic!

I didn't notice it right away. But unlike the other two, I also didn't notice any itchiness, irritation, or puffiness either. After a day or two, my eye area dryness had completely calmed down, the fine lines and wrinkles smoothed out and I felt back to myself again but better.

I will repurchase this and pray the results continue because if they do, this will be my new eye cream staple. I don't currently use any Clinique products and haven't in over 20 years but this just might pull me back in a little since the lipstick shade is purely gorgeous (deep warm pink - perfect for my skintone) ....

Bottom Line: Winner!

on 12/6/2014 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Does what it needs to - hydrates! I like the gel formula as it's light around the eye area. It soaks in well and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. It's bit pricey but I like it, so it's worth it to me.

I've also tried All About Eyes Rich, which is a cream based formula, which I also liked but I prefer the gel.

on 12/5/2014 2:29:00 AM

I was eager to try this product so i got it. As i have super dry skin around eyes this is simply do not hydrates enough. I guess it good for teenagers but not after 30. For me it has a primer not a cream. One good thing you can apply under eye make up well over it. If you are over 30, look for more hydrating cream.