November 26, 2014 | 1662 users online

Mascara - Sephora - Mascara Allongeant / Lengthening Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by katebean98

Looks like someone was eating licorice and licked my lashes.
clumpy and smudges easily...too easily. im happy i got this for free with my points reward card.
packaging is simple and effective but the product is bull!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by RedNailz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this because 1) I like Sephora, and 2) I need to find a replacement for Max Factor mascara due to the fact that they are moving out of the US. But it just isn't anything great. It isn't smudgy (usually my biggest problem) but I've had better results with Rimmel at a much lower price.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by nkereina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I prefer DiorShow or Lancome but when I don't have $20+ to blow on mascara, I buy this one. It works better with a primer under it because I think it clumps too easy without it. I like the brush and it does lengthen. Doesn't do anything to add volume but it's not supposed to so I can't complain!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2007 8:45:00 PM More reviews by ladiihpnotiiq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG mascara. It seperates, smooths, curls and lengthens my lashes to perfection. I cannot recommend it enough!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2005 9:00:00 PM More reviews by silvie90

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love this stuff!! it really lengthens, isnt lumpy, and the price is very good ($10). will definitely buy again. UPDATE: tube dried out too quickly, so i'm less in love with it now...

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2005 9:57:00 AM More reviews by livs03

I didn't hate this mascara, but it was'nt in my top mascara choices. It clumped up every time I used it and it didn't look natural on my lashes. I only bought this because I had run out of mascara and I needed something right away, so I did'nt really have time to check out any other brands. I would'nt buy this again, just because there are so many other choices out there that don't clump up.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2005 12:35:00 PM More reviews by nessaskye

Ok I was not crazy about this mascara at all. The first tube I had, I went to use it a second time and the brush broke off in the tube. I called Sephora and they sent me out a new one, no questions asked. I didn't like this on, it clumped up a bit and didn't seem to get all my lashes evenly.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2004 9:09:00 AM More reviews by ChaiKarma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is perfect for me. I don't like the way chunky, thick, black lashes look-- they look so fake and clumpy to me. This product goes on thinly and leaves no clumps whatsoever, just a light, no-fuss enhancement to your lashes. It does make them darker and longer, with extra coatings can achieve the dramatic-look, and is very elegant. I enjoy this mascara and the price is right.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2003 5:30:00 PM More reviews by blueaygi

this mascara has mini fibers in it that come off during application and poke you in the eye. the first time i applied it i was lucky to not get any fibers in my eye, and it lengthened well and made my eyelashes look naturally long but the it wasn't as dark as a black mascara should be. beware of the fibers! as soon as you pull out the wand, you can see all the little fibers. i was turned off by this mascara because i wear contacts and i CANNOt have any loose fibers floating around my eye, but then again i don't think ANYONE would want loose fibers hanging around their eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2003 2:03:00 AM More reviews by modernmiss

I have short lashes and this produced no effect on them at all, nothing, as if I wasn't wearing mascara. I used it twice and threw it away. It was cheap but still a complete waste of money.