Chanel Infrarouge Lipstick in Rockstar

on 5/7/2007 9:00:00 AM

I'm so sad this one is discontinued..it's the only lipstick I ever use, that should say enough! I'm a lipgloss kinda person, but this lipstick is the exception to my no lipstick rule. Others have described the color quite accurately. Texture and staying powder are as fabulous as might be expected from Chanel. It's soft, it lasts and it won't dry out your lips. I'll now try to grab one from ebay..somewhere..

on 12/11/2006 5:39:00 PM

OH MY GOSH!! I just got this lipstick today (off of Ebay since you can no longer find it in Chanel counters) and I was really scared when I saw the color because it is very dark and very shimmery. But my fears were for nothing because once I put this on I immediately fell in love with it. It is so sheer that just one coat is MLBB, but keep adding more coats and the color just gets better and better. It is a very elegant color and makes me look put together. Very pretty color. If you have a chance to get your hands on this ladies, do so. You won't be disappointed.

on 11/5/2003 10:34:00 AM

Again, another absolutely fabulous lipstick from Chanel. I agree with the other reviewers that this is a ladylike warm berry color. Very, very pretty. These lipsticks are spoiling me. They don't bleed and don't leave your lips dry. IMO, they are the best.

I have to disagree with the other reviews of Rockstar. Its really not a reddish colour or even brown. Its more of a subtle berry tone, with shimmer. It goes on quite sheer, and has a lot of frost. Its very similar to the new Fall Chanel lipstick, Flamingo, except Flamingo is more on the mauvey brownish side. I love this lipstick, its a real pick me up for the face.

on 7/30/2003 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

as mentioned before this is not suitable for rockstars but for sophisticated ladies_ it cahnges its color according to the lipliner used_ i will definitly buy again_

on 4/30/2003 6:24:00 PM

I'm with Jodie. This l/s is fabulous... I just wish I'd found it sooner! It sort of changes colors on you... looks red, looks rose, looks a bit like Force, looks metallic, but not over the top so.... I think I'll have to pick up a few more in this color if (as Jodie says) this is just seasonal.

Popular Lipsticks