December 21, 2014 | 1721 users online

Hair Treatments - TiGi - Oatmeal & Honey Emergency Hair Repair Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 10:38:00 AM More reviews by breezyfosheezy123zy

One of the best treatments out there for my fine hair that I have found. It smells great and makes my hair so soft. My hair is very fine and has been put through the ringer due to hairdye and using heat and this treatment brings my hair back to life. Definitely would repurchase again :) my only gripe is the packaging..but it works well so it's not a big deal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2006 4:56:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i love this treatment conditioner. smells great and leaves my hair silky and shiny

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2004 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Amber

Didn't do anything to my hair!!! :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2003 2:56:00 PM More reviews by mapn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

First of all, I LOVE THE SMELL of this treatment!!! It only takes 3 minutes to work but if you want you can leave it on for 10-15 minutes. It works wonderfully, it moisturizes, detangles and softens my hair. The reason I gave it four lipsticks is that I could use just a little bit more moisturization, because my hair is really really dry and damaged.