September 1, 2014 | 1845 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - MegaLast long lasting lipcolor

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by confuzzled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ugh. Awful. I was looking for something to replace my beloved (D/C) Bonne Bell Lip Lites. This isn't it. For the first 10 seconds it feels normal, then dry and tight. It's going back today. It may have only been 2.99, but that's 2.99 I can use toward something decent. I had to give it one lippie to get the review accepted, but I wouldn't truly give it one. I'd go for a negative number.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by SweetKnor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Holy crap, ya'll. This stuff is the worst! I bought two as part of a BOGO free sale and I opened up one to give it a try. I put it on in front of the mirror and satisfied with the glossy look it gave, I wandered into the living room. A minute later my lips felt...tight. I was oh maybe it just dried because its a lip color, not a gloss. It felt more tight (shrink-wrapped as someone else said) as time went on and I looked back into the mirror and it was just too awful. It was grainy looking and dry and accentuated lines. When I went to remove it, my cold cream was only able to remove a few flakes. I finally was able to get it all off with baby oil. I'm glad I didn't opened the other because I am returning them both. I would not recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by tracythuy

I love this lip color! I think that if you take the right steps to wear the Wet n Wild lip colors properly that you'd love it too. This is not something that you would want to apply with cracked or even semi-dry lips.If you conditoned your lips properly (and by that i mean exfoliate) your lips before applying this, then it should give you no problems. IT IS IMPORTANT treat this like nail polish for your lips. And by that I mean, paint it on as perfectly as possible, let it dry, and then do whatever...cause 1)if you don't paint it on near perfect then you can't really wipe it off and start over (it really is mega last) very easily and 2) you have to let it dry/ set. You cannot smack your lips after applying it because it WILL gunk up and smudge and all that. So give it a minute or two to set and you'll be set for the whole day!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by BreannaLyneHall

Horrible! The colors are great. But on it's like tacky glue. When you smile the color cracks and you can see how thick it is. Your lips stick together and it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Taking it off is like trying to wipe melted cheese off a plate. Even rubbing alcohol wouldn't clean up the gunk. The only way I can even make it work is if I put lots of Chapstick on and dap this lip color on my finger and rub it into the Chapstick. I will never buy again. Save your money and buy the matte lipsticks instead.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by missycon408

I just adore Wet and Wild products. I've been using them for YEARS! I purchased this product in the shade Cherry on Top with high hopes. The color looks absolutely gorgeous in the tube! I was fooled. It makes me very sad to report that this product is just plain terrible. It leaves my lips feeling tight, dry, sticky, and dirty. To make matters worse, the color looks flat rather than the gorgeous cherry sparkle that you see in the tube. I will never purchase this product again. Into the trash it goes. Sadface.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

After so many reviews and praises ive given Wet n wild products as theyre one of my favorite drugstore brands, im very disappointed to give this product a bad review. The colors are very bold, eye catchy and pretty and do make a statement on your lips. This product is not really a lipgloss it acts more like a paint and dries quickly, not glossy, cakes, cracks, looks terrible on the lips and is very difficult to wipe off. Megalast is the best way to call this product as it pretty much stains your lips. Im so sorry to say that these are an epic fail. I bought 4 because theyre so inexpensive and they all went in the trash. I just cant wear a lip product that feels like I have dried paint on my lips. YUCK!!! If they decide to change the formula in the future, I'll be back and i'll purchase every color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Are we talking about the same product? This was moisturizing and lasted well. Exceptional value for the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by artisticbeauty65

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this as an impulse buy. I was SO disappointed because I know these could be so great! They really do dry fast and shrink onto the lips, like someone said, it's like shrink wrap. When it dries, it crinkles and all the cracks/valleys in your lips show. Plus it just feels really uncomfortable.The color payoff is AMAZING but I just wish it wouldn't dry - then I'd buy them all because of how opaque these are. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by TrigaTee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought 932A, "I can bare it". Dries instantly on application. Like others reviewing this product, I tried "helper" moisturizing glosses to get rid of that spackl-y look and feel. One of my health food store lip balms helped. A clear lip gloss applied over it created a grainy texture - not the look I'm going for! I'm returning it....sorry, W n' W, I do love your Color Icon eye pallets!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Lipstickjunkie4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The only reason why I am leaving a review is to warn anyone out there who is even THINKING of purchasing this NOT to.. Luckily I received this in a swap as brand new extra. I thought wow, that was generous but after I tried it, I thought WTH?!?! It dried quickly and it cracked on my lips.. Then when I rubbed my lips together it started to chip off. My lips have a gross texture with this on. Wet n Wild has had some excellent products lately but this is an EPIC FAIL. This product either needs to be reformulated or pulled off the market. It may be inexpensive but I wouldn't purchase it even if it was clearanced out or even if it was free. I am a total lipstick and lipgloss junkie but this really sucks! Sorry wet n wild..