December 18, 2014 | 1031 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - MegaLast long lasting lipcolor

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2014 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Lovecosmetix

Terrible. Horrible. No good. Very bad... I put this on & it started flaking off in my mouth after it dried. I tried wiping it off with no luck (all day wear so this didn't shock me). Then I tried washing it off with soap & water & a cloth. Still no luck. It was as if I had painted my lips with nail polish! Dry, crusty & nearly impossible to get off. I got desparate & started thinking... Nail polish.... finally I tried a tiny bit of nail polish remover on a paper towel and SCRUBBED my lips. MOST of it came off, but there was still some left around the edges that would not budge! I may have gotten a dud but I will NEVER buy this again. My lips are numb now :/

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2014 8:45:00 AM More reviews by nayb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought 930A and love the color, and it does stay on quite well unless you eat or drink anything. As it dries it gets tight and it's important to let it dry. adding a balm once dry helps, but don't use carmex because it will remove your color. you have to paint it on perfectly and if you need to reapply, wipe it all off and start over. This lip color will last intact for about 3 to 4 hours if you're careful. it can gum up and flake off so keep a mirror handy. I think I should stick with stains. this product is too high maintenance for my liking

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by xcourtney3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised by the bad reviews on this. They must be from people who aren't used to long wearing lipstick. You are not supposed to rub your lips together when using this, It is supposed to feel dry. It doesn't transfer. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to wear gloss or lip balm over this. It works just like my other long wearing lipsticks like Maybelline Superstay 24 hour and Cover Girl Outlast All Day. Anyway, good product, good price. Recommended if you use it properly. Remove with baby oil.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by confuzzled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ugh. Awful. I was looking for something to replace my beloved (D/C) Bonne Bell Lip Lites. This isn't it. For the first 10 seconds it feels normal, then dry and tight. It's going back today. It may have only been 2.99, but that's 2.99 I can use toward something decent. I had to give it one lippie to get the review accepted, but I wouldn't truly give it one. I'd go for a negative number.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by SweetKnor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Holy crap, ya'll. This stuff is the worst! I bought two as part of a BOGO free sale and I opened up one to give it a try. I put it on in front of the mirror and satisfied with the glossy look it gave, I wandered into the living room. A minute later my lips felt...tight. I was oh maybe it just dried because its a lip color, not a gloss. It felt more tight (shrink-wrapped as someone else said) as time went on and I looked back into the mirror and it was just too awful. It was grainy looking and dry and accentuated lines. When I went to remove it, my cold cream was only able to remove a few flakes. I finally was able to get it all off with baby oil. I'm glad I didn't opened the other because I am returning them both. I would not recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by tracythuy

I love this lip color! I think that if you take the right steps to wear the Wet n Wild lip colors properly that you'd love it too. This is not something that you would want to apply with cracked or even semi-dry lips.If you conditoned your lips properly (and by that i mean exfoliate) your lips before applying this, then it should give you no problems. IT IS IMPORTANT treat this like nail polish for your lips. And by that I mean, paint it on as perfectly as possible, let it dry, and then do whatever...cause 1)if you don't paint it on near perfect then you can't really wipe it off and start over (it really is mega last) very easily and 2) you have to let it dry/ set. You cannot smack your lips after applying it because it WILL gunk up and smudge and all that. So give it a minute or two to set and you'll be set for the whole day!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by BreannaLyneHall

Horrible! The colors are great. But on it's like tacky glue. When you smile the color cracks and you can see how thick it is. Your lips stick together and it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Taking it off is like trying to wipe melted cheese off a plate. Even rubbing alcohol wouldn't clean up the gunk. The only way I can even make it work is if I put lots of Chapstick on and dap this lip color on my finger and rub it into the Chapstick. I will never buy again. Save your money and buy the matte lipsticks instead.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by missycon408

I just adore Wet and Wild products. I've been using them for YEARS! I purchased this product in the shade Cherry on Top with high hopes. The color looks absolutely gorgeous in the tube! I was fooled. It makes me very sad to report that this product is just plain terrible. It leaves my lips feeling tight, dry, sticky, and dirty. To make matters worse, the color looks flat rather than the gorgeous cherry sparkle that you see in the tube. I will never purchase this product again. Into the trash it goes. Sadface.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

After so many reviews and praises ive given Wet n wild products as theyre one of my favorite drugstore brands, im very disappointed to give this product a bad review. The colors are very bold, eye catchy and pretty and do make a statement on your lips. This product is not really a lipgloss it acts more like a paint and dries quickly, not glossy, cakes, cracks, looks terrible on the lips and is very difficult to wipe off. Megalast is the best way to call this product as it pretty much stains your lips. Im so sorry to say that these are an epic fail. I bought 4 because theyre so inexpensive and they all went in the trash. I just cant wear a lip product that feels like I have dried paint on my lips. YUCK!!! If they decide to change the formula in the future, I'll be back and i'll purchase every color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Are we talking about the same product? This was moisturizing and lasted well. Exceptional value for the price.