November 25, 2014 | 1792 users online

Bath Treatments - Vaseline - Intensive Care Moisturizing Bath Beads

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

I own this in the milk and honey and I use it all of the time! It makes my skin feel silky and smooth. I love the scents that it is avalible in! I also found out that my friend uses them in her hot tub and it makes the water smooth and smell great! The only downfall to this product is that it makes the bottom of your tub slippery and you could fall. Be extra careful when you use this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 9:10:00 AM More reviews by kbenard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

These bath beads are amazing. I Love them I will not soak if I don't have them. I don't know if the moisturze or if the just coat your skin so it doesn't absorb so much water. I don't really care they are amazing and I LoVE them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by wiccawonder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a inexpensive alternative to many luxury bath items. I have severe dry skin and have to reapply lotion throughout the day. I'm always on the lookout for product that will moisturize my skin. I grabbed this at my local Family Dollar. I was skeptical because as I stated it's inexpensive and comes in a box like soap powder.

When first using this product I poured a bunch in because I did not think the alloted amount would work on my patchy dry skin. It turned the water a pretty aqua color. I stepped in the tubed and my foot slipped. Yes I almost took a tumble. Be careful once this powder hits the water it becomes slippery. I actually slipped around during my bath tub.

The powder itself makes the water soft almost silky. It did not stain my bathtub when I drained the water. Overall I'm not sure how much of moisturizing affect it has when you towel off. In the water it's a nice way to relax and add something extra to your bathing experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Kimmeh5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this stuff for years. The first time I tried it, I got addicted. Now whenever I run out and want to take a bath, I find myself disappointed because I don't have any of this with me at the moment. :) I've literally used every version of this, excluding the one I purchased tonight--which is, Peaceful Orchard. My favorite, by far, is the honey one. My least favorite is probably the rose petal one, although its still good, just not my favorite fragrance. Rose petal fragrance tends to remind me of nursing homes for some reason. I mix this with Avon's bath oil, and omg... amazing. I literally can't take a bath without using this stuff. :) It's cheap, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2007 9:58:00 AM More reviews by greeneyesdm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this product. I found it once in a drugstore and bought it on a whim, and was totally hooked. But I can't find it anymore anywhere--does anyone know if it's been discontinued? Or perhaps where I can buy a few to stock up? (no luck at Walmart)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2007 1:47:00 PM More reviews by fwilmore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best stuff EVER!! It's like a vacation in a box. It makes your skin super soft. I really like the blue one because it makes you feel like your on a tropical island. As has been mentioned, there are no bubbles, but I like that, because bubbles never last anyway.
Just be careful to rinse the tub afterward, or the next person in could slip.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2007 6:53:00 PM More reviews by bellafaccia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this product. I am a bath fanatic - could probably open a mini-store with all the bath gels, soaps, etc I have. Yet no matter what other products I have and use, I ALWAYS use some Vaseline Intensive Care Beads in the bath, along with other products. [Love to "layer" my bath products - start with this to make the water silky soft,then add something that creates bubbles. Love to mix and match bath products - the fragrance is different every time, yet light enough so that it doesn't clash with any other fragrance I might spritz on later.]

This stuff makes the water silky-soft and all the fragrances it comes in are light, delicate and easy to blend with something else - if you're like me and want soft silky moisturzing water AND bubbles! My favorite scent is the one in the beige/ivory box...think it's called Vanilla Milk or Vanilla Honey...although all the scent choices are nice. And again - love how it changes the texture of the water making it silky soft and providing moisturizing benefits. But it's not oily or greasy and does not leave a bath tub ring.

Best price I've seen for it is at Walmart. Stock up - it's so worth it!
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2006 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the blue colored one the best, it turns the water a beautiful Caribbean blue. This is a pretty oily product, ine of the top ingredients is mineral oil, so if you are prone to break outs, beware. The scent is just okay, kinda floral, but a cheap foral scent. Overall, great for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2006 12:04:00 PM More reviews by jen_casey79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I stumbled upon this product at Walmart and I absolutely loved it! The bath beads are the most moisturizing that I think I have ever tried. You can feel the smoothness right away. The packaging is not very good, hence the inexpensive price, so you have to be careful because it comes in a box and if it gets wet, it can ruin the beads. Overall, it is a suprisingly great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2006 9:28:00 PM More reviews by PeachyLichee

This product gives your bath water a "softening" effect. They do NOT give your bath BUBBLES. If you want bubbles, they have it in the Foaming Creme Bath version of this. The bath beads don't make my skin dry or irritated, and my skin is average-sensitive. I have this in Gentle Breeze with Vitamin E (Blue box) and Peaceful Orchard with Chamomile (Orange box). I'm thinking about buying the Botanical Garden with Aloe (Green) next because these are such wonderful buys. Gentle Breeze gives off more of a clean, almost a "fresh laundry" fragrance and gives the water a pretty teal color. Peaceful Orchard didn't give as much "dye" or coloring to my bath tub (meaning, it didn't make the water Orange as I expected)... perhaps a light peach, but you don't really notice. You're supposed to put in half a cup of beads (which aren't beads at all. They're more of a finely grained texture, like cocoa powder mix), but I put in a bit more than that. The only thing that bothers me is the packaging. I wish it was in a squeeze bottle or a bottle with a twisted cap rather than a box mainly because 1.) The cardboard box where you puncture at the top corner to pour the beads out reminds me of doing the laundry and I'm putting in the laundry detergent. 2.) Since the box has been opened/punctured, I'm afraid of the scent fading away after a long time, so I wrap it in a plastic bag. 3.) You can't see how much is left. The price for these bath beads is great! I got my 24 oz. boxes (largest size offered) at Walmart for around $2 each, while CVS had the smaller 15 oz. boxes for more than $2! Although the packaging is poor, it's not enough for me to lessen this review down to 4 lippies :) I'll definitely repurchase over and over again when I'm out.