Softsoap SoftSoap Naturals Milk&Honey hand soap

Smells nice.
Creamy texture.
Price is good.
Cleanses as it should.
Did not dry the skin out but was not moisturizing either.
Wish the bottle was prettier.
My house prefers foam hand cleansers.

on 6/9/2015 11:24:00 PM

I love the way this smells. I have bought this over and over and over again. Its so cheap, the pump is sturdy.

Smells amazing and leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth. Rich lather.

on 6/3/2015 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this once for under 43.00 and re-use/re-fill the sturdy pump.
Soap was OK - and cheap - and easy to find. Not a HG - but OK. There are better (and worse) hand soaps - but for the price - this is fine.

And the pumps are easy to re-use!

on 5/9/2015 9:08:00 AM

This soap smells amazing but I am kind of skeptical of the ingredients. Although I enjoy using this product, I would probably not repurchase because I am looking for more natural ingredients for my skin. On the positive side, it made my skin soft.

on 3/30/2015 2:01:00 AM

Great hand soap, great price. Smells nice and not over drying to the skin. It gets the job done,

on 3/28/2015 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The only soap I buy. I buy the big bottle to refill the ~*fancy*~ dispensers in our home. Smells nice and doesn't dry my hands out and make them itch.

on 8/4/2014 3:06:00 PM

I admit it - I'm obsessed with soap! I love this brand, Softsoap for their handsoaps and body washes. They have delicious scents, are readily available, always have coupons or sales, and they never irritate my sensitive skin. I buy this handwash in the jumbo refill size on sale at Target. I bought a nice quality glass pump at Crate and Barrel ($22) and this stuff looks luxe in it. I wash my hands all day long. This has a mild pleasing scent that does not linger too long and leaves my hands feeling soft. I also never buy anti-bacterial soaps, so this also fits the bill.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of my favorites from this line of handsoaps. They are regularly on sale, smell yummy and leave my hands feeling softer than most other hand soaps. The only con is that like most pump dispensers, you have to add water to the bottom portion of soap in order to get the last ounce or so out. But for the price I can easily stock up, so I always have another bottle in the closet waiting anyway.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Exactly what I want in a hand soap; moisturizing, not overly drying, no anti-bac, light fragrence and cheap price tag.

Will buy over and over, check online for coupons and sales, i ususally get these for about $0.75 to $1.00 each. A little goes a long way.

on 3/2/2014 10:03:00 PM

Has anyone tried using this product to wash your face? I use the cucumber one and its antibacterial so my face is breaking out much less than before.