January 31, 2015 | 1426 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2015 10:00:00 AM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful blush. I also own the Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peaches which is also pretty but I like this one better on my pale winter skin. I think the Pretty Peaches color is a little brighter than this one. I pulled this blush out of my stash recently to travel with. I love the Cheekers for that reason--so compact. We were driving cross country and leaving very early in the morning. I wore foundation, a little finishing powder, this blush and a little mascara. This blush really brightened up my whole face. When I took it off late that night it still looked as pretty as when I put it on early that morning. It has some shimmer but just appears as a beautiful glow. Nice buildable color that doesn't make me look like a clown. I usually prefer a pink blush but this one does not look too orange on my skin tone. Will definitely be wearing this blush more often.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by iluvMUA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This inexpensive blush is a staple in my makeup bag. This just makes your cheeks glow.

I would buy again. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Soccer468

This blush is the best and it lasts forever and it has a nice little shimmer to it. I don't wear a lot of blush but i do use it every day because it looks very natural

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Kizzycat24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this blush hoping it would be a cheaper alternative to NARS Orgasm which I love. I wasn't expecting too much out of it but I was surprised when I tried it. I absolutely love it.

It is a light peachy colour with a built in subtle highlighter. It goes on smooth, even and suits
my fair skin. The price point is awesome, the application is awesome and I would def recommend this blush and buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great classic and cheap blush. I like it more than wet 'n wild's blush in pearlescent pink. The shades are similar but this is easier to use. Nice coral color similar to Nars Organsm without the glitter. Beautiful.Very complimentary color. It's easier to use than wet 'n wild because it is less pigmented. It definitely is enough to show up, but is not as extreme as wet n wild. Anyone that used their color icon blushes knows they are extremely pigmented so can sometimes give clown cheeks. Great drugstore buy. Only wish shape of blush was wider or round rather then slender regtangle all covergirl blushes are, it makes it awkward to swirl good brush in. This is my gripe with covergirl classic blushes. Otherwise colors are very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Arrosynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Definitely just picked this up yesterday, I ran out of the old blush I was using and I can't remember the one I used years ago that I loved so much so I did some research and came across this one. 5 lippies for overall, the color is very subtle but still adds really nice contour to my cheek bones, and a very light flush of color on my cheeks. The price also gets 5 lippies because it was only $7.99 in Canada here, which is uber cheap for makeup products. I only give the packaging 3 lippies... because I really wish they would give you more than they do! Over all a really great product, love that there is no sparkles in it or anything. Very neutral and light. =)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by BP8099

I love this shade but it came off a bit too powdery.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by val622

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG blush. I've been using it for years. It's incredibly inexpensive and easy to apply, even with the little plastic brush included in the packaging. The color is gorgeous - a natural, flushed pink that gives a healthy glow. If you accidentally put too much on, brushing a bit of transparent finishing powder on top will soften the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by confessionsonadancefloor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Don't get me wrong, I'm still very partial to higher end cosmetics (you really DO get what you pay for.) But even drugstore brands come out with a product every once in a while that's a very pleasant surprise. I use Estee Lauder's pure color blush . . . I really like it, but the size of it is a little too big and clunky. After reading some reviews I decided to give the cheeker's blush from Covergirl a try. I had wanted to buy the peachy shade, but the Rose Silk was all they had, and I didn't mind the color, so I bought it.

I'm not sure if I'd use this blush by itself, but when used as a touch-up later in the day it's magic. Whether I go with a bronzer, a peachy blush, or a rose blush in the morning, this Rose Silk cheekers touches any color up beautifully. It makes my cheeks look like I've just come in the door from a crisp outdoor stroll . . . totally natural, and totally beautiful. There is a cinnamon-type scent to the blush, but I happen to like it. But for anyone who is allergic to fragrances this may not be the product for you.

The price is great, the size is incredibly compact, and the brush is easy to use. I'll definitely be purchasing this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

This is one of Cover Girl's better products. Provides a very nice wash of color that doesn't streak.
I must say that Cover Girl was a better company with better products when Noxell owned it and before Proctor and Gamble bought it.