September 2, 2014 | 1002 users online

Eye Shadow - Ulta - Camel Eyeshadow

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Perfect matte neutral light tan - I'm very fair with strong pink undertones and I have a hard time finding blushes that don't make me look like I'm having a heat stroke. I picked this eyeshadow out to wear as a blush color and its perfect for me. Because my skin is so light this gives me a hint of neutral tan on my cheeks without making me look so flushed.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by taryn33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color did not look as it did on the website, and my screen is color calibrated. The actual color is my skintone, almost exactly, in the darker parts of my face. I wear what most drugstore foundations call "Natural Tan."

Other than that, it is the perfect nude for me, since my skintone is never as pink and as pale as what most call nude. Also, I really like Ulta shadows. The color is true, but the pigment is not intense, which is fine for the neutral shades. No fall out. I only buy them when Ulta has bogo sales.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by diadpri

I am soooooo glad I finally found something comparable to MAC Camel eye shadow that was discontinued along time ago. I am an NC 35 and its a perfect match for an everyday base color. I use this every day for my no make up make up look. For me as close to perfect as possible, Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by KattyBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really lovely neutral light brown that I imagine would look great on a lot of different people. The texture is velvety matte and very fine-milled. The pigment is great, and it stayed perfect looking and feeling all day! Feels like a more expensive product than it is. I got mine in a buy 2, get 2 free deal- you can't beat that! Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by NBinNC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought this with a BOGOF purchase and I really love the color. It is neutral and great for blending or wearing it alone. I wear it alot and will purchase it again soon since I am almost out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

Camel is a matte tan-beige color that I use for my crease or to blend out darker crease shades. I love it! It's super blendable, pigmented, and best of all CHEAP. I will buy this over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by blueeyeddevil128

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this matte neutral. I use it a lot as a crease color with a shimmer color on the lid. The texture is very creamy and glides on smoothly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Camel is a pale yellow tan. Its actually quite similar to sable, but a tinge more yellow toned and a hair lighter. Makes for a great crease shade on me. It gives a finished nude eye and very natural...just clean and lovely when paired with something like Bone as the lid color. This is a VERY matte shade, and because of that, I'm surprised it is as creamy and smooth as it is. It glides right on though and has good pigmentation! You don't have to keep packing it on. I also like to use this color to blend out brighter bolder colors. It also makes a good transition color from crease to the highlight color on brow bone. This is a newer one to my collection of Ulta shadows, but because of how frequently I wear nude eyes, I have a feeling this one will be repurchasd several times over!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by prettyrainyday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i really love this shadow. it's the perfect matte shade for a very subtle work look. it has a silky smooth texture and great color payoff. and at 7 bucks a pop, who can complain?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

Camel is a matte flesh colored eyeshadow that nearly matches my NC30-35 skintone.

PROS: Inexpensive and frequently on sale. Great basic color. I like the sturdy packaging, and the amount of eyeshadow. Pretty good quality. Doesn't crease (although I always use TFSI).
CONS: None really.

Overall, a HG shade for me. Very basic, good price--what more can I ask for?