September 19, 2014 | 1254 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Caress - Shimmer Body Lotion

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2006 10:02:00 PM More reviews by janina73

I have this is in Shimmering Pear, which I think is now discontinued. There is a bit of shimmer to this lotion (but that is not important to me as much as scent quality). The scent is very pleasant although I would prefer it was a stronger and lasting scent. Lotion itself is average.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2004 5:09:00 PM More reviews by C8LIN

I have this in Shimmering Petals and it is by far the better scent of all of them. Dreams smells kinda stale to me. Nice thin consistency, moisturizes well, and smells GREAT!!! Loved it so much that my lil sis went and bought some in the Shimmering Pears version, she loves it too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2004 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Kage_sCupotea

I've got this in Petal, and it's lovely. I noticed most people here couldn't see the shimmers. That's because they're not as obvious inside, but go out in the sun, and you'll see sparkle all over the place! It looks great when I put it on my shoulders and legs. I prefer to use it after I've already used another moisturizer, though, because it's got a thick consistency, and I feel like it's covering my skin (maybe there's mineral oil in it that does that?). Overall, I love this stuff, and I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2003 6:17:00 PM More reviews by NenAlisa

As I *love* the shower gels/bodywashes, I had to try the matching lotions. Its a good moisturizer, great packaging, I do notice the shimmer (if if I didn't, its still a good lotion for the price) however, the Shimmering Petals scent was overpowering. I really enjoyed that scent with the shower Gels so, I don't understand why its now too much to bear ... I probably would've been better off with Shimmering Pear lotion. Oh well, no lippies taken off for the scent. Will repurchase in Shimmering Pear.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2003 7:20:00 PM More reviews by clover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not a bad product as far as moisturizing goes, but where's the shimmer? Every once in a while I see a speck of glitter on my arm and that's it. I don't want a lot, but at least give me a little!! The scent is O.K. though and the lotion itself is fine so I won't toss it just yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2003 8:20:00 PM More reviews by sweetepie216

I like this lotion, especially for drugstore. The shimmer is somewhat subtle, and shows up better when I'm tan. I got Shimmering Dreams and like the scent. Kind of reminds me of Cucumber Melon from B&BW, so this is an okay knock-off for that. It moisturizes well, too. All in all, not bad.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2003 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The shimmer is pretty, but the scent is atrocious. I got Shimmering Petal, and it just smells like a cheap, plasticky, overly sweet floral with no character. Moisturizes decently, but so do a lot of other lotions that smell better.