Jane Barely lips in Rosy outlook

Price: $

on 11/28/2004 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was so suprized and impressed by this lipstick. Its cheap and gorgeous. It gives a nice sheey neurtal rose tint that moisturizes, feel light and lasts for hours and hours. It may be discontinued...I'm not sure. But if so what a shame...its one of the best drugstore lipsticks Ive ever tried.

on 11/3/2003 2:49:00 AM

This right here is my favorite of all Janes lip products. It's a very smooth, glossy cream formula that leaves a beautiful rosy tint which looks and feels like lip stick, but is never completely opaque. Sadly, this lip color line is becoming scarce...

on 10/27/2003 2:19:00 PM

"My lips but better" fits this product perfectly. I wish I could find another one! It replaced my long-lost Avon "Tea Berry" lipstick. I like lipsticks that slightly enhance my lips, and this did just that. I'm still looking for another this perfect!

For reference, I'm a Cool, PPP/FFF with yellow/blue undertones. MAC NC 15/20. Honey-Brown colored hair, blue-grey eyes.

on 9/15/2002 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got Rosy Outlook in the clearance section for 99 cents! This is a great "your lips but better" color on me. Perfect to slick on when you're on the run. Lasts a long time for a sheer lipstick. The packaging is so tiny and cute!

Popular Lipsticks