August 28, 2014 | 1317 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Moisturizing Bar

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by MisstinaaR

I am sooo sad that this product makes my skin SEVERLY dry. Moisturizing bar??? HOW?

I have combination skin and break out SOOO easily and have acne that i have been trying to get rid of. This bar actually makes my acne better as it reduces it as well as inflamation! That is why I am sooo sad it makes my skin so dry. I had to stop using it ;/

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Devinnnjc92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This magical bar of wonderful soap is the only thing that is ever touching my face EVER again. I have struggled with acne basically my whole life. I have very dry itchy skin that caused redness, cystic breakouts and scarring. Before this product I had tried literally EVERYTHING. Every kind of acne medication you can think of, even home remedies and NOTHING worked. I tried this product as a last resort because I noticed it was dermatologist recommended. The first two days of using it my face already started to clear up, the redness mostly started to fade. I use it twice a day (once in the morning, once at night) and I'm about a month into using it, my face is almost 100% clear of any blemish or discoloration. This soap leaves my skin feeling soft and tight. It doesn't dry it out and it doesn't leave the skin oily. I hope they never discontinue this stuff because it's truly amazing. I would 100% recommend this to anyone and everyone. Plus it's only like $3, you can't really beat that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by deuxbisous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure if we have this in the UK, but I picked up a bar in the US while travelling when my skin was going haywire. It seems to work fine and doesn't irritate it. I can't use soap all the time, but this is great to use after a cleansing oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by kathren3377

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product doesn't break me out and cleanses well. It's not all thatt, but it's good enough for me :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Lubby89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have dry sensitive skin and decided to try this out and was impressed! The bar feels amazing on my face its really soothing to my irrated skin and cleans really well too but at the same time moisturizing. Its affordable too, I will continue to use this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

Has anyone used this for their face? I mean, I know it's intended for corporal use but this stuff is amazing! Oatmeal is great for reducing inflamatory symptoms of the skin, so I have used it in the past two days for cleansing my face after removing my makeup. Boy this soap is great! My sister recommended I used it since she's a big fan of natural products.
The effects of this oatmeal bar were visible in an instant. Face redness reduced a lot, my hormonal pimples at the top of my right cheek dried off and fell the next day, the gunk from my pores surfaced and my skin was very calmed and soft. I was pleasantly surprised. I like it a lot!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by ayeshaluv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow this soap is HG status Ahmazing it works well with Aveeno positively radiant intensive night cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by Shadox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really wanted to like this soap bar but unfortunately it's really drying on my skin..it's not really moisturizing but it does clean well...

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by demureninja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to like this product because I'm a fan of cheap, simple skincare, but my face didn't like this soap. I'm a longtime Dove bar user and like it pretty well, but I thought this bar might be more friendly to my winter-y dry, sensitive skin since it contains oatmeal, and because it's called a "moisturizing bar." Unfortunately that wasn't the case. The bar smells fine, and the slight "scrubby-ness" of the oats feels nice, but it really dried out my skin. I thought my skin might just need to acclimate to it, but after a week, the flakiness has gotten really frustrating, and is clogging my pores and causing breakouts. I'll use up this bar in the shower since the rest of my body seems to tolerate it, but it's not going anywhere near my face again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Glitterz484

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried this soap a couple of weeks ago, and I think I may have been allergic to one of the ingredients...my face started burning slightly when I washed my face with this soap, even though it's supposed to be hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin. It also dried my face out a bit, so that didn't help with my irritated skin :/ My face was red for two days after using it u.u I'm really not a fan of bar soaps, but this one especially has convinced me to stop using them for good.