September 1, 2014 | 1059 users online

Lipstick - LORAC - Naturally Demi sheer lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2005 4:11:00 AM More reviews by muse97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

FYI...This color is now called "Just Kissed." LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2004 8:52:00 AM More reviews by lucyinthesky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you've been searching for a lip sheer that's beautiful and moisturizing, try this one. Naturally Demi works well with my very fair skin tone and dark hair. The New England winter chill was beginning to leave my lips feeling cracked and dry but then I found this fabulous Lorac lippie just collecting dust in the closet. Not anymore! The color is great, leaving behind a subtle stain that carries for a while. You can apply this throughout the day at the office, even without a mirror. The best part: just recently a coworker commented on how lucky I was to have such a nice natural pigment to my lips.
One reviewer said this sheer stick was similar to Black Honey. I have to disagree. While both are sheer, and I do love each one, Lorac's formula goes on more smoothly and never deposits tiny beads of color on the lips. I also find each shade looking very different on me with BH appearing more plummy to ND's softer cinnamon hue.
This is definitely a staple that will always have a place in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2004 3:58:00 PM More reviews by LadyChristine

This is my all time favorite lipstick color. It goes great with my cool toned LLL skin. The color is definitely sheer with a your lips but better kind of color. The formula is very moisturizing and the lipstick has decent staying power. I will definitely repurchase this product again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2003 5:54:00 PM More reviews by uberfemme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was originally a post written by myself on the makeup board. Since I love this lipstick so much, I wanted to add my post to Productville where it can do the most good.

I think I maye have found my Holy Grail lipstick. Keep in mind this is coming from someone who owns a good couple hundred lipsticks and glosses. (One of these days, I'll take a picture of my stash. It's insane.) For me to find one I like, well it's a cause for celebration! Today I decided to play with my Lorac Pro 9 palette. (For those unfamiliar with this palette, it has 4 lipsticks and 4 lip/cheek stains in a small palette.) One of the lipsticks is Naturally Demi, a medium-deep mauvey pink brown. This is such a perfect and beautiful YLBB color, especially for GGGs and DDDs. It isn't very dark, it just naturally enhances your natural lip color. It's very sheer and has a hint of gloss to it. It's also very moisturizing. I needed no balm under this all day. This is a really beautiful color. For those of you searching for a great YLBB color, you should really check this out. Now, I have to go order the full size.

Update: I am still loving this lipstick and it continues to be a holy grail for me. However, I would now describe the color as more plummy-pink-brown with a hint of mauve. Still a gorgeous color. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2003 9:16:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

This is my first LORAC l/s and i love it. It reminds me of clinique black honey sheer l/s. They are pretty much the same...but the clinique one seems to have more color to it than this. But i love this one none the less! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2003 11:17:00 PM More reviews by tkonjura

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lipstick! It's one of those "my lips but better" colors....I can apply this one without a mirror, it's as easy as ChapStick to put on! I LOVE all of the Lorac lipsticks!!!